Topics Related to Your Search
Enterprise Systems Management
Availability, Performance and Problem Management
Data Center Management
Application Management and Maintenance
Business Intelligence Solutions
Social Networks and Community Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
1 - 25 of 460 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Improving Employee Productivity with Social Tools
- (Free Research) As a younger, tech-savvy generation infiltrates the workforce, they are bringing social technologies with them. Read this white paper to learn how social tools are becoming game changers in the workplace environment and how you can learn to embrace and incorporate them into your organization to foster higher productivity.
April 24, 2012
IBM Blueworks Live
- (Free Research) Managing complexity, both internal and external, is by far the highest priority in organizations of all sizes and industries. This informative paper introduces a tool that will empower you to not only navigate through, but capitalize on the complexity in which your business operates. Read on to learn more about a cloud-based business process tool.
February 28, 2013
by APC by Schneider Electric
Classification of Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Tools
- (Free Research) This white paper presents a classification system for data center infrastructure management tools, enabling IT pros to determine which physical infrastructure management tools they need and which ones they don't.
June 12, 2013
by Global Knowledge
7 Things Every System Administrator Should Know about OpenSSH
- (Free Research) This paper will focus on the OpenSSH implementation, which was initially developed as part of the OpenBSD project and is installed by default on most modern BSD and Linux-based operating systems, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Fedora.
by SolarWinds, Inc.
SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset
- (Free Research) Packed with 49 powerful desktop tools, SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset delivers everything you need to diagnose, troubleshoot, and manage your network - all in one easy-to-use package.
by Sophos, Inc.
Application Discovery Tool
- (Free Research) With the Sophos Application Discovery Tool, you can quickly perform a scan and find the applications installed on your network, both legitimate and unwanted. The tool can be run without uninstalling or deactivating your current anti-virus software.
SQL Server Data Tools CTP4 Download
- (Free Research) Click below to gain access to Microsoft's Data Center, where you can gain insight on SQL Server Data Tools' benifits, install and download the tool pack, and get information to help you get started with developing today.
by TargetProcess, Inc.
Agile Tools: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- (Free Research) This article explains various approaches for agile project management and provide comparisons between the simplest tools (index cards and whiteboards), spreadsheets, traditional project management software and agile project management software.
by Sensage, Inc.
Database Auditing Tools and Strategies
- (Free Research) This paper is to introduce the current options available for database auditing and trade-offs using each.
Total Economic Impact Of IBM Social Collaboration Tools
- (Free Research) The financial impact of collaboration on productivity and processes is often elusive. Yet companies are purchasing collaboration tools at a growing rate with the expectation of real impact. This study evaluates the potential financial impact of IBM Social Collaboration tools in organizations as part of a strategic investment in collaboration.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Legacy Tools: Not Built for Today's Helpdesk
- (Free Research) Explore the challenges of a remote and mobile workforce and find out information to choosing new helpdesk support tools to meet the needs of all your employees.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Legacy Remote Control Tools: Not Built for Today’s Helpdesk
- (Free Research) This paper explores the challenges and hidden costs of supporting a remote workforce with legacy tools. In addition, it identifies best practices that decision makers can use to choose enterprise helpdesk support tools that better meet the needs of remote employees, while helping to reduce costs.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Legacy Tools: Not Built for Today's Helpdesk
- (Free Research) This paper explores the challenges of supporting a remote workforce with legacy tools and the hidden costs of these tools. In addition, it identifies best practices that decision makers can use to choose enterprise helpdesk support tools that better meet the needs of remote employees, while helping to cut costs.
by Kofax, Inc.
Exmoor National Park Authority Uses Kofax Express to Help Optimise Efficiency
- (Free Research) This case study explores an automation tool that one organization utilised as a SharePoint connector to simplify the process of transitioning to Microsoft SharePoint to enhance their correspondence tracking system. Learn more about the results they achieved and how you could benefit from a similar strategy.
by QlikTech, Inc.
BI for the People – and the 10 Pitfalls to Avoid in the New Decade
- (Free Research) This paper outlines the 10 common pitfalls associated with traditional BI approaches that prevent organizations from getting full value from their BI investments. Continue reading to learn more about these 10 pitfalls and how to avoid them in the new decade.
by SAS Institute Inc.
Visual Discovery Tools: Market Segmentationand Product Positioning
- (Free Research) View this resource to learn how visual discover tools can enable business users to access and analyze data visually more efficiently. It explores some of the key benefits of visualization and the market trends to keep in mind. Find out some of the distinguishing factors of visual discovery tools and BI tools by reading this white paper now.
by VMware, Inc.
Overview of Vmware vCenter Management Tools
- (Free Research) This expert e-guide provides a list and overview of virtualization management tools with descriptions of the features and benefits of each. Gain insight into which tools are most effective across a wide range of IT disciplines, including disaster recovery, operations management, and much more.
by CA Technologies.
Evaluating Mainframe System Monitoring Tools
- (Free Research) This e-guide introduces various mainframe system monitoring tools, providing expert advice for purchasing and implementing those tools as well as explanations for how each functions.
by SkillSoft Corporation
SkillSoft's IT Skills instruction is designed to encourage and prompt frequent learner interaction with the course content. SkillSoft maintains courseware integrity and effectiveness by offering a balance of thorough instruction, challenging practice exercises and quizzes.
by Puppet Labs
Web Ops 2.0: Achieving Fully Automated Provisioning
- (Free Research) Today’s organizations need to get out of Web Operations 1.0, mired in legacy tools, outdated approaches, and low expectations, and into Web 2.0 where tools and procedures are built from the ground up for high quality efficiency, reliability, and agile operations. Access this paper to learn about fully automated provisioning for Web Operations 2.0.
Is it time to reevaluate your workforce management tools?
- (Free Research) Workforce management (WFM) tools are no longer a nice-to-have. In order to be successful in today's mobile, global market you need WFM practices that keep your business running smoothly. Access this e-guide to discover why legacy WFM tools are falling short and learn key factors to consider when upgrading your WFM system.
Software Development In the Cloud: Cloud management and ALM
- (Free Research) The latest software development methodologies require a more collaborative and dynamic environment for teams to work. Short iterations and continuous integration mean results and feedback are shared continuously. This paper provides insight, examples, and tools you can use in your environment for software development in virtual private clouds.
Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product data Solutions, Nov 2012
- (Free Research) Access this exclusive resource presenting Gartner's Magic Quadrant for MDM of product data offerings. It offers insights into the constantly evolving packaged MDM systems market. Read on for an in-depth look at the strengths and cautions associated with various MDM tools and find the right tool to fit into your overall MDM strategy.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.