Topics Related to Your Search
VPN, Extranet and Intranet Solutions
Remote Access Technologies
WAN/ LAN Solutions
Telephony/ CTI/ VOIP
1 - 25 of 271 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by CA Technologies.
Cloud Security FAQs
- (Free Research) This expert E-Guide explores the steps to take before migrating data applications into the public cloud. In addition, gain insight on cloud app development and cloud APIs in our useful FAQ.
January 24, 2013
FAQ: DevOps, Continuous Testing with Virtualized Services
- (Free Research) Service virtualization is especially useful for continuous testing, as it gives you access to components you wouldn't have other wise. But if you still have questions, access this resource for answers to FAQs about testing with virtualized services, and get an in-depth look at the tools you need to ensure success with a continuous testing project.
May 20, 2013
FAQ: Integrating SAP Landscape
- (Free Research) Access this resource for answers to FAQs about integrating an SAP landscape with a variety of SAP and non-SAP tools, and the various technologies that can help.
June 24, 2013
Solution Spotlight: Keys to Cloud Application Success
- (Free Research) What do enterprise developers need to know about cloud APIs? What are the emerging standards for this game-changing technology? And how can they be leveraged most effectively? Read this expert e-guide to uncover the answers to these questions and other cloud API FAQs.
November 20, 2012
by F5 Networks
Why SSL VPN Still Matters
- (Free Research) This resource showcases a two-pronged approach to secure remote access afforded by SSL VPN solutions, which provide comprehensive security and mobile access for all devices running Android. Find out why SSL VPN will continue to be important to corporate remote access strategies.
January 13, 2012
by F5 Networks
SSL VPN for Secure Wireless LAN Access
- (Free Research) For most deployment scenarios, an SSL VPN appliance can provide many of the features and benefits of a special purpose WLAN controller for wireless access, but at a much lower cost and with greater flexibility. This paper describes the key sell...
by Global Knowledge
DirectAccess: The New VPN
- (Free Research) This paper discusses how DirectAccess (DA) is a new feature in the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 operating systems that allows users to remotely connect to their corporate network without a traditional VPN client configuration or application.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco PIX 506E Security Appliance
The Cisco® PIX® 506E Security Appliance delivers enterprise-class security for remote office, branch office, and small-to-medium business (SMB) networks, in a highperformance, easy-to-deploy purpose-built appliance.
by Cisco Systems
Security - Pix 500 Series Firewalls
The world-leading Cisco PIX Security Appliance Series provides robust, enterprise-class, integrated network security services including stateful inspection firewalling, protocol and application inspection, virtual private networking, in-line intrusion protection, and rich multimedia and voice security-in cost-effective, easy-to-deploy solutions.
by Certes Networks
Service Provider MPLS VPN Security Considerations
- (Free Research) This report explores security considerations for service provider MPLS VPN, and describes two threat scenarios against a real MPLS VPN environment that was constructed to demonstrate the typical attack surface of an MPLS Layer 3 VPN provider network.
by Global Knowledge Network, Inc.
Strategies for Cisco VPN Client Large-Scale Deployments
- (Free Research) This paper explores the tools Cisco provides to simplify mass deployments of the VPN Client. The two methods are discussed: the creation of an installation CD-ROM and network-based installations. I will explain how to reduce calls to the Help Desk by locking users out of advanced configuration
functions in the user interface.
by Do Not Use - Singapore Telecommunications Ltd
SingTel IP VPN Manufacturing Industry
- (Free Research) IP VPN technology is a viable solution for manufacturing companies seeking to weave their operations into the rapidly changing industry. It has unleashed a new era of IT infrastructure and this white paper provides the details.
Expert Strategies To Go About The Dodd-Frank Rule
- (Free Research) In this expert e-guide, reveal answers to your questions about the new Dodd-Frank call recording rule for the swaps market, and discover best practices for compliance with this new regulation under the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) whistleblower program.
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Juniper Networks VPN Decision Guide
- (Free Research) This paper looks at how IPsec and SSL VPNs differ, and examines the criteria for deciding which technology best fits each business need. It is an ideal resource for IT personnel trying to determine when to deploy IPsec VPN vs. SSL VPN for their companies’ remote access needs.
by AT&T Corp
Ethernet and VPN in the WAN
- (Free Research) Network-based IP VPN and Ethernet WAN services are two of the most popular WAN connectivity options for enterprises and medium-sized businesses. Learn if one or the other – or both – is best for your enterprise.
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
by XO Communications
Key Considerations for MPLS IP-VPN Success
- (Free Research) <p>Uncover the benefits of an MPLS-based private IP network and learn how it can not only help you simplify network management and reduce costs, but also prioritize application, create and improve disaster recovery, and much more!</p>
by MegaPath Inc.
MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN
- (Free Research) Your employees in remote locations need the same fast, reliable, secure and cost-effective access to information and applications as your employees at headquarters. MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN is the simple solution. Read this white paper to learn how to MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN means more security, more selection, and more service.
by MegaPath Inc.
Making the Right Move to a Managed Service Provider for SSL VPN
- (Free Research) Adoption of SSL VPNs is growing rapidly. A sample of areas in which SSL VPNs can help include serving more communities, supporting more access environments, providing access without application and network changes, enforcing compliance, protecting the network, quickly modifying access policies, and ensuring business continuity.
by AT&T Corp
AT&T Network-based IP VPN Remote Access (ANIRA)
- (Free Research) AT&T Network-based IP VPN Remote Access (ANIRA) offers remote users and traveling users access to corporate information & productivity applications on the fly, whether away from or within the office.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.