Topics Related to Your Search
Enterprise Systems Management
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
WAN/ LAN Solutions
Data Center Management
Business Intelligence Solutions
Unified Communications / Voice & Data Convergence
Mobile Device Management
1 - 25 of 489 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Mentor Graphics
CFD for Mechanical Design Engineers: “A Paradigm Shift for Better Design”
- (Free Research) This paper provides CIMdata’s perspective on Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis, including its motivation for use, value and future. It also describes Mentor Graphics’ FloEFD CFD analysis solution that is designed to provide product designers and engineers with direct access to CFD techniques directly in their design (CAD) environment.
June 10, 2010
by Global Knowledge Network, Inc.
10 Tips for Creating Your Web Site
- (Free Research) The most helpful information and best content will have little impact without simple protocols that make your Web site easier to use and more visually appealling. This paper focuses on 10 tips you can employ to ensure your web site is effective from the day it goes live.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Leading Interactive Games Designer Accelerates Business Intelligence Program
- (Free Research) In this white paper, Rajesh K. Gupta, Electronic Arts' senior manager of applications for business intelligence (BI) and data services, explains how EA avoids many costly problems due to timely data access. Read this now to gain insight into how EA deployed job scheduling software and what benefits it reaped by doing so.
Security Best Practices for Developing Windows Azure Applications
- (Free Research) Are you a software designer, architect, developer or tester interested in secure cloud computing solutions? Download this breakthrough paper focusing on the security challenges and recommended approaches to design and develop more secure applications for Microsoft's Windows Azure platform.
by Microsoft Corporation India Pvt Ltd
SharePoint Server 2010 Beta (x64 only)
- (Free Research) SharePoint 2010 provides a robust development platform to rapidly build solutions using familiar tools like Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010. Developers gain access to a rich set of out-of-the-box features such as Business Connectivity Services for read/write integration between application data, the web and Office 2010 client.
by VMware, Inc.
The Hardest Problems in Data Management
- (Free Research) Modern hardware trends and economics combined with cloud/virtualization technology are radically reshaping today’s data management landscape. Arguably one of the hardest problems faced by today’s solution designers is figuring out how to leverage this on-demand hardware to build an optimal data management platform. Continue reading to learn more.
Transforming Your Business with SharePoint Products and Technologies
- (Free Research) Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is a business productivity server that brings information management & access, collaboration and people-driven processes into a typical work environment. This paper will show how people can benefit from the familiarity and consistency of a single environment for all their information and collaboration tasks.
by Jinfonet Software
- (Free Research) Enterprises rely on timely, accurate information to manage business operations, identify risk, improve productivity, and increase profitability.
by Schneider Electric
Containerized Power and Cooling Modules for Data Centers
- (Free Research) Access this resource to uncover the key benefits of standardized, pre-assembled and integrated power and cooling modules over traditional data center power and cooling infrastructures.
by ASG Software Solutions
ASG-Rochade the Leading Metadata Repository
ASG-Rochade is a metadata management solution for large and medium-sized organizations. It is a strategic, facilitating technology that manages information about data and systems across your enterprise.
by Cisco Systems
Wireless - Aironet 350 Series
The Cisco Aironet 350 Series of wireless LAN (WLAN) products leads the industry in performance, security, and reliability with cost effective solutions for the enterprise and small and medium-sized businesses. The Cisco Aironet 350 Series access point provides an ideal solution for customers who desire a non-upgradable IEEE 802.11b solution.
by Sipera Systems
Securely Enabling VoIP Remote Users
- (Free Research) This white paper details the requirements for securely enabling VoIP remote users and why traditional data security products, such as IPSec VPNs, are not able to properly handle them.
by Symantec Corporation
NetBackup 6.5: Enabling Next-Generation Disk-Based Data Protection
- (Free Research) Symantec's Veritas NetBackup 6.5, the latest release of the company's established market-leading enterprise backup and recovery solution, provides disk-based data protection for remote office and enterprise datacenter environments.
by Cisco Systems
Mobility - Aironet 1100 Series
The Cisco Aironet® 1100 Series delivers an affordable and upgradable 802.11b wireless LAN (WLAN) solution, setting the enterprise standard for high performance, secure, manageable, and reliable WLANs.
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
by i365, makers of Evault
Pascack Bank Solves Tiered Recovery Requirements Using EVault SaaS enabled Product Suite
- (Free Research) This Case Study examines Pascack Community Bank’s use of i365’s EVault SaaS enabled Product Suite across its IT infrastructure. It provides an examination of their experience on the solution. End users can use this information to assess whether online backup services are applicable within their environment and what benefits can be expected
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco EnergyWise: Power Management Without Borders
- (Free Research) Cisco® EnergyWise is a new energy management architecture that will allow IT operations and facilities to measure and fine-tune power usage to realize significant cost savings. This white paper illustrates how businesses can utilize Cisco EnergyWise with a network enabled by Cisco to better understand the power footprint of their organization.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.