1 - 25 of 465 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
by Vyatta Inc.
Vyatta Community Edition 4 - Open-Source Routing and Security
- (Free Research) Vyatta delivers complete, ready-to-deploy, open-source networking solutions that make it possible for anyone to own an enterprise-class router/firewall/VPN for a fraction of the cost of traditional closed-source, proprietary products.
by Virtela Communications, Inc.
Pitney Bowes Case Study
- (Free Research) When Pitney Bowes needed to extend the company's internal enterprise applications to its offices overseas, it required a solution for connecting securely to the corporate IT network.
Time and attendance records collected in your JobClocks and/or PocketClocks are easily transferred into TimeSummit software, automatically assembled and presented to you in clear, concise reports.
Algorithmics and IBM Platform Computing Solution for Financial Markets
- (Free Research) Read this paper to learn how spreading the computational demands of advanced risk analytics across a grid computing environment enables today's banks to cost-effectively perform risk simulations for their largest trading counterparties in a few minutes, comply with post-crisis regulations such as Basel III, and much more.
by AvePoint, Inc.
Effective Risk Management in a Collaboration Driven Enterprise
- (Free Research) How will platform and content access interruptions affect productivity, revenue, and compliance-related exposure? This document will analyze common consequences of such interruptions and discuss why successful SharePoint deployments require effective management, vigorous protection, diligent compliance protocols, and continuous availability.
by RSA, The Security Division of EMC
A Prudent Approach to Risk Management
- (Free Research) Today's organizations are in need of more comprehensive and continuous risk management programs. Unfortunately, many do not have the appropriate processes, skills or technology foundation to meet this goal. Access this resource to uncover a prudent approach that uses three simple steps to help advance your risk management cause.
by SAP America, Inc.
Understanding and Managing Supply Chain Risk
- (Free Research) Download this white paper and explore new thinking on potential risk to global supply chains and how companies are adopting the statistical methods more commonly associated with finance and insurance. Learn how identifying and profiling risk variables, quantifying risk and using IT solutions can create higher resilience for supply chain management.
Data Discovery and Risk in the Datacenter
- (Free Research) Learn how database activity monitoring (DAM) solutions mitigate data risk by discovering critical data in the data center, monitoring and analyzing activity, providing detailed auditing trails, and reporting on all user access.
Holistic risk management: Perspectives for IT professionals
- (Free Research) Business continuity planning and IT security management are increasingly becoming a critical part of enterprise-wide risk management and business resilience frameworks. This report explores how the shift towards more holistic risk management is affecting the day-to-day work for business continuity planners, IT risk managers and security executives.
Supporting information technology risk management
- (Free Research) Access the resource to discover the 5 stages of an effective IT risk mitigation program, the 5 components of efficiently managing IT risks and 5 questions to ponder when assessing risk solutions.
by Palo Alto Networks
The Application Usage and Risk Report
- (Free Research) The latest edition of the Application Usage and Risk Report (Spring 2010) covers a sample size that has grown more than 15 fold to 347 and is truly global. Since the Spring 2008 Report, the number of applications Palo Alto Networks identifies has grown to nearly 1,000 with nearly 750 of them found during the six month period.
Increase Productivity and Reduce Security Risks for Teleworkers
- (Free Research) This paper provides an overview of how teleworking helps meet today's productivity demands. It discusses additional network security risks that anywhere access can create, and how SonicWALL addresses these concerns while offering additional benefits.
by HCL Technologies Ltd.
SAP GRC Access Control Solution
- (Free Research) This white paper discusses how SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Access Control allow organizations to collaboratively define and oversee SoD enforcement, role management and compliant provisioning.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Channel executives see need to bolster hospital IT security
- (Free Research) <p>Regardless of the size of the institution, hospitals need a sufficient IT security system in place. This E-guide explores why channel professionals and VARs should not only understand hospital vulnerabilities but also be able to convince customers that risk mitigation is worth the price.</p>
by Dell SecureWorks UK
Presentation Transcript: How to Secure Your Mobile Devices
- (Free Research) In this presentation transcript, Paul Pearston, a Senior Security Engineer at Dell SecureWorks, discusses the most serious security threats to mobile devices and recommends specific approaches for securing the mobile organization.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.