Topics Related to Your Search
WAN/ LAN Solutions
VPN, Extranet and Intranet Solutions
Telephony/ CTI/ VOIP
Content Delivery Networks/ Web Application Acceleration
1 - 25 of 450 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
by Vyatta Inc.
Vyatta Community Edition 4 - Open-Source Routing and Security
- (Free Research) Vyatta delivers complete, ready-to-deploy, open-source networking solutions that make it possible for anyone to own an enterprise-class router/firewall/VPN for a fraction of the cost of traditional closed-source, proprietary products.
by Virtela Communications, Inc.
Pitney Bowes Case Study
- (Free Research) When Pitney Bowes needed to extend the company's internal enterprise applications to its offices overseas, it required a solution for connecting securely to the corporate IT network.
Time and attendance records collected in your JobClocks and/or PocketClocks are easily transferred into TimeSummit software, automatically assembled and presented to you in clear, concise reports.
by Dell Software
Controlling and Managing Super User Access
- (Free Research) "Super users" – those people with greater access and rights – is a necessary part of IT. However, privileged accounts carry implicit security risks, so securing them – while preserving access and ease of use – is vital. Discover the risks associated with privileged accounts and how to mitigate them. Read "Controlling and Managing Super User Access"
by Epicor Software Corporation
The Rise of Mobile Access to Your ERP Data
- (Free Research) This resource examines the significant advantages that your organization can gain with a strategy for mobile user access to ERP and other back office systems.
by National Instruments
A Closer Look at Windows Vista
- (Free Research) One of the stated goals of the Microsoft Windows Vista release is to greatly improve the overall security of the Windows operating system and curb the impact of malware. To this end, Microsoft redesigned both the least user and administrative...
by RSA, The Security Division of EMC
Using a Risk-Based Approach to Address a Changing Threat Landscape
- (Free Research) In this white paper, gain exclusive insight on risk-based authentication systems. Learn why these systems will continue to enable convenient user access, boost information security policies to prevent fraudulent access, and ensure user privacy.
Business-driven BI: Using New Technologies to Foster Self-Service Access to Insights
- (Free Research) Wayne Eckerson explores the challenges of implementing self-service BI tools in this e-guide. Read it today to discover ten key best practices for self-service BI, including what you need to know about the two main types of users, the realities and challenges of self-service BI, and much more.
Remote Access Your Users Will Love
- (Free Research) This whitepaper looks at a set of secure-by-design remote access solutions dedicated to delivering a user-centric experience and making it simple for users to work any way they choose.
by Tableau Software
BI Requirements for IT: What every IT Manager Should Know
- (Free Research) Operational BI promises to be a core part of the answer but only when it meets the 7 key requirements of business users. Tableau allows companies to leverage their data assets in unprecedented ways. Read this resource to find out how Operational BI can benefit your business.
How User Virtualization Can Revitalize Your User Experience
- (Free Research) Read this case study to discover how Santos addressed these issues by reducing the complexity of group policy settings, graduating access to applications, creating a smooth transition to remove roaming profiles, and more.
How to Prevent Phishing Attacks
- (Free Research) This expert e-guide covers critical topics in spear phishing: What it is, how it occurs, and the next steps to take in preventing these tricky threats in the future.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
New Enterprise Desktop E-Zine Volume 2: User Virtualization - The Final Layer
- (Free Research) One barrier to the mass adoption of desktop virtualization is that users are often reluctant to surrender their highly personalized profiles. This issue of New Enterprise Desktop eZine takes a look at how user virtualization is breaking through this barrier-without taking away users' individuality.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.