Topics Related to Your Search
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
1 - 25 of 444 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Linoma Software
Secure File Transfer Solution Saves Bank Time and Money
- (Free Research) Integra Bank needed to secure systems with role-based data access. They accomplished this with GoAnywhere Director from Linoma Software. Additionally they were able to automate and secure file transfers, consolidate processing applications and provide SOX and other compliance audit reports. Read this white paper to learn more.
March 24, 2010
by Citrix Systems, Inc.
Best Practices for Making BYOD Simple and Secure E-mail this company)
- (Free Research) This white paper presents practical guidance and best practices for using desktop virtualization, a self-service app store and secure file sharing and synchronization to deliver on-demand files, apps and desktops to any type of device, allowing organizations to leverage the full power of consumerization.
March 30, 2012
by Dell India
Building a stable IT infrastructure for the Indian films business
- (Free Research) Learn how Indian film studio Yash Raj Films found a solution that allowed them to guarantee availability of content and specific footage for instant access to the studio’s entire film content in various digital formats.
September 19, 2013
by VMware, Inc.
Virtual Desktop Solutions in the Federal Government
- (Free Research) This webcast shows how the recently released VMware View 5 environment is being used to deploy virtual desktops to provide mission-critical solutions around Disaster Recover/COOP, telework and secure mobile applications to federal organizations.
February 07, 2012
by Sherpa Software
Archive Attender™ for Exchange - Affordable Email Archiving
Archive Attender is a solution designed to move or copy messages from mailboxes, PST files and public folders. Administrators search indexed archives and view reports for storage and compliance. No SQL database or proprietary hardware required. Offers flexible archiving architecture. Free Trial available.
by Citrix Systems, Inc.
Secure Enterprise File Sharing E-mail this company)
- (Free Research) IT organizations today face an urgent need to get control over file sync and sharing in the enterprise. This short video discusses considerations for secure enterprise file sharing, including recommendations on how to securely and easily share files, access them from anywhere and sync them across devices.
by Accellion, Inc.
Accellion raises the bar in secure cloud-based file sharing
- (Free Research) The vendor featured in this whitepaper recently released new tools for collaboration functionality and is eager to prove itself as a strong competitor in the enterprise collaboration market. Read on to learn how they can help your organization adopt truly secure cloud-based file sharing.
MobilEcho Trial Download
- (Free Research) This software demo will help you find out if Acronis mobileEcho is right for your mobile needs.
by Citrix Online - GotoMyPC
Citrix GoToMyPCCorporate - Security White Paper
- (Free Research) In this white paper you will learn how Citrix® GoToMyPC® Corporate provides industry-leading security, end-point management and centralized control.
ActivEcho Trial Download
- (Free Research) activEcho is an enterprise file sharing and syncing solution that balances the end user’s need for simplicity and effectiveness with the security, manageability and flexibility required by Enterprise IT. Download this free trial to give it a try.
Five Signs Your File Data is at Risk
- (Free Research) Persistent insider threats and regulatory compliance mandates make protecting sensitive file data a business requirement for virtually every organization. However, the sheer volume of file data and its rapid and continuous growth make it a challenge to secure properly.
by ScriptLogic Corporation
Guide: Secure Copy
- (Free Research) Getting data moved over to a new server is more than merely copying the most recent files and folders to that machine. File security, permissions, shared folders and local groups facilitating access need to be maintained.
ESET File Security for Linux/BSD/Solaris
- (Free Research) Increasing volumes of malicious software are launched daily to steal passwords or sensitive corporate and customer information. ESET File Security provides Linux, BSD and Solaris file servers with on-demand and on-access protection from known and emerging viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, rootkits and other Internet threats.
by Websense, Inc.
Implementing Best Practices for Web 2.0 Security with the Websense Web Security Gateway
- (Free Research) The best way to address Web 2.0 threats is to combine the best aspects of traditional security and control techniques with new technology designed to address the dynamic, real-time nature of Web 2.0. This paper describes how one such solution enables you to quickly implement a best practices approach to making Web 2.0 secure and effective.
by Global Knowledge Network, Inc.
Strategies for Cisco VPN Client Large-Scale Deployments
- (Free Research) This paper explores the tools Cisco provides to simplify mass deployments of the VPN Client. The two methods are discussed: the creation of an installation CD-ROM and network-based installations. I will explain how to reduce calls to the Help Desk by locking users out of advanced configuration
functions in the user interface.
Preventing Data Loss: 10 Key Imperatives
- (Free Research) This white paper describes the Varonis approach to data protection, which centers on the notion of data governance -- a comprehensive means to see, control and audit all aspects of unstructured data access.
by CA (India) Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Protecting Sensitive Data and Resources Throughout the Organization
- (Free Research) CA Data & Resource Protection is a family of solutions that provides a proactive approach to securing sensitive information and critical systems without impacting normal business and IT activities. Read this white paper to learn more!
by National Instruments
A Closer Look at Windows Vista
- (Free Research) One of the stated goals of the Microsoft Windows Vista release is to greatly improve the overall security of the Windows operating system and curb the impact of malware. To this end, Microsoft redesigned both the least user and administrative...
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.