Topics Related to Your Search
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Mobile Device Management
Customer Service (General)
Customer Experience Management (CEM)
Business Intelligence Solutions
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
Sales Force Automation (SFA)
Mobile Field Sales/ Wireless Connectivity
Customer Information Management/ Customer Databases
Customer Data Integration
1 - 25 of 440 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Business Objects
crystalreports.com for Salesforce.com: Exception and Sales Reporting
crystalreports.com is a Web-based report-sharing service that allows you to share Crystal Reports with the right people - simply and securely. Create advanced reports from your Salesforce.com data. Dig deeper for answers using graphs with drill down capabilities. View, schedule, refresh, and distribute reports online - inside Salesforce.com.
by Tableau Software
Which chart or graph is right for you?
- (Free Research) Get started by creating the best type of chart for your data and questions by accessing this white paper. From there, you'll quickly find you're not only answering your initial questions, but telling amazing stories with your data.
August 15, 2013
by Global Knowledge
Learning How To Learn Hadoop
- (Free Research) Like the problems it solves, Hadoop can be quite complex and challenging. Access this exclusive resource to join Global Knowledge instructor and Technology Consultant Rich Morrow as he leads you through some of the hurdles and pitfalls students encounter on the Hadoop learning path.
February 05, 2013
Service excellence and Managed Print Services
- (Free Research) First class service and support is essential in a managed print service, say analysts Louella Fernandes and Clive Longbottom.
September 27, 2012
Time and attendance records collected in your JobClocks and/or PocketClocks are easily transferred into TimeSummit software, automatically assembled and presented to you in clear, concise reports.
Effective print security for SMBs
- (Free Research) Analysts Louella Fernandes and Clive Longbottom discuss how integrated print management provides SMBs with a simple and scalable approach for print security.
April 02, 2013
The next frontier for managed print services
- (Free Research) MPS is extending beyond the enterprise to address requirements of mobile and remote workers, say analysts Louella Fernandes and Clive Longbottom.
February 18, 2013
by Citrix Online - GotoMyPC
Citrix GoToMyPCCorporate - Security White Paper
- (Free Research) In this white paper you will learn how Citrix® GoToMyPC® Corporate provides industry-leading security, end-point management and centralized control.
The Paperless Office-Turning the Page on Paper Use
- (Free Research) This whitepaper explains the benefits of a paperless office using SpringCM. Learn how to establish an inbound e-mail address and fax number to capture paper and digital content, and have incoming transmissions routed to SpringCM, saving time and paper.
by Zebra Technologies
Control Access and Protect Assets with Print-on-Demand Intelligent ID Cards
- (Free Research) Fraud and theft are constant threats to any organization. This paper defines how human resources and security departments can print intelligent ID cards to identify employees, visitors and patrons, and manage access to facilities, equipment, and services through a range of “intelligent” access card technologies.
by SolarWinds, Inc.
SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset
- (Free Research) Packed with 49 powerful desktop tools, SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset delivers everything you need to diagnose, troubleshoot, and manage your network - all in one easy-to-use package.
by Intuit QuickBase
Intuit QuickBase: Increase Visibility with Web-based Project Management
Web-based QuickBase from Intuit offers a refreshingly powerful, flexible and affordable solution for busy teams to better manage projects, information and processes. With QuickBase, you can get and keep everyone -- team members, clients, vendors, freelancers -- on the same page with better visibility and accountability for everyone.
EcoPaper Customer Success Story
- (Free Research) Access this case study to learn how Ecopaper equipped its sales force with BlackBerry® smartphones and deployed a mobile application called PWAP, from BlackBerry® Associate Alliance Member True Systems, to automate the sales process.
by Business Objects
crystalreports.com: Web-Based Reporting & Information Sharing
crystalreports.com is a web-based report-sharing service that allows organizations to instantly share crucial business information with the right people - simply and securely. There is nothing to install, and places no additional workload on IT. It improves decision makers’ ability to make key business decisions based on timely and accurate data.
by Scribe Software Corporation
Scribe Inside Track - Data integration and Migration Experts
- (Free Research) Watch this video to learn about a subscription-based service from Scribe that gives you access to exclusive technical content and other tips and tricks that aren't included in standard documentation.If you're considering tools from Scribe, tune in now and learn more about the options for improved CRM integration.
The value of mobile and social to CRM
- (Free Research) Adding mobile access and social collaboration to CRM delivers significant benefits, this report from Nucleus Research reveals.
Next-Generation CRM: Driving Productivity with End-to-End Cloud Services
- (Free Research) The newest wave of customer relationship management (CRM) applications will leverage the power of cloud computing to offer delivery models, including services being called and delivered within the application. Access this report from IDC to explore the future of CRM application delivery.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.