Topics Related to Your Search
Business Intelligence Solutions
Mobile Device Management
Business Process Management (BPM)
Web-Based Training and eLearning
1 - 25 of 481 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Business Objects
crystalreports.com: Web-Based Reporting & Information Sharing
crystalreports.com is a web-based report-sharing service that allows organizations to instantly share crucial business information with the right people - simply and securely. There is nothing to install, and places no additional workload on IT. It improves decision makers’ ability to make key business decisions based on timely and accurate data.
by Business Objects
crystalreports.com for Salesforce.com: Exception and Sales Reporting
crystalreports.com is a Web-based report-sharing service that allows you to share Crystal Reports with the right people - simply and securely. Create advanced reports from your Salesforce.com data. Dig deeper for answers using graphs with drill down capabilities. View, schedule, refresh, and distribute reports online - inside Salesforce.com.
Service excellence and Managed Print Services
- (Free Research) First class service and support is essential in a managed print service, say analysts Louella Fernandes and Clive Longbottom.
September 27, 2012
Time and attendance records collected in your JobClocks and/or PocketClocks are easily transferred into TimeSummit software, automatically assembled and presented to you in clear, concise reports.
Excerpts from Virus Bulletin Comparative Reviews August-December 2010
- (Free Research) The basic requirements for a product to achieve VB100 certification status are that a product detects, both on demand and on access, in its default settings, all malware known to be ‘In the Wild’ at the time of the review, and generates no false positives when scanning a set of clean files.
March 16, 2011
Effective print security for SMBs
- (Free Research) Analysts Louella Fernandes and Clive Longbottom discuss how integrated print management provides SMBs with a simple and scalable approach for print security.
April 02, 2013
The next frontier for managed print services
- (Free Research) MPS is extending beyond the enterprise to address requirements of mobile and remote workers, say analysts Louella Fernandes and Clive Longbottom.
February 18, 2013
The Paperless Office-Turning the Page on Paper Use
- (Free Research) This whitepaper explains the benefits of a paperless office using SpringCM. Learn how to establish an inbound e-mail address and fax number to capture paper and digital content, and have incoming transmissions routed to SpringCM, saving time and paper.
by Citrix Online - GotoMyPC
Citrix GoToMyPCCorporate - Security White Paper
- (Free Research) In this white paper you will learn how Citrix® GoToMyPC® Corporate provides industry-leading security, end-point management and centralized control.
by Zebra Technologies
Control Access and Protect Assets with Print-on-Demand Intelligent ID Cards
- (Free Research) Fraud and theft are constant threats to any organization. This paper defines how human resources and security departments can print intelligent ID cards to identify employees, visitors and patrons, and manage access to facilities, equipment, and services through a range of “intelligent” access card technologies.
by SolarWinds, Inc.
SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset
- (Free Research) Packed with 49 powerful desktop tools, SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset delivers everything you need to diagnose, troubleshoot, and manage your network - all in one easy-to-use package.
by Intuit QuickBase
Intuit QuickBase: Increase Visibility with Web-based Project Management
Web-based QuickBase from Intuit offers a refreshingly powerful, flexible and affordable solution for busy teams to better manage projects, information and processes. With QuickBase, you can get and keep everyone -- team members, clients, vendors, freelancers -- on the same page with better visibility and accountability for everyone.
Presentation Transcript: Five Reasons to Offload Analytics from Your Data Warehouse
- (Free Research) Traditional data warehouse infrastructure struggles to keep up with the expanding demand for a wide and changing variety of analytic workloads. The result is growing frustration as end-users are forced to use sample data, aggregate data and even restricted in their access to information in standalone or enterprise data warehouses.
by Global Knowledge
Learning How To Learn Hadoop
- (Free Research) Like the problems it solves, Hadoop can be quite complex and challenging. Access this exclusive resource to join Global Knowledge instructor and Technology Consultant Rich Morrow as he leads you through some of the hurdles and pitfalls students encounter on the Hadoop learning path.
Five Reasons to Offload Analytics from Your Data Warehouse
- (Free Research) In this webcast, we consider the novel architectural options presented by new technology and offer 5 reasons to offload analytic workloads from your data warehouse. Topics discussed include the changing business and technology landscape, a new architecture for all business information, 4 criteria for selecting the right offload platform and more!
Mobile Middleware Buyer's Guide
- (Free Research) This Mobile Middleware Buyer's Guide shows how an API management platform such as Intel Expressway API Manager (powered by Mashery) can securely surface enterprise data and services, enabling unprecedented productivity for employees, increased contact with customers, and new revenue streams from external developers.
by MegaPath Inc.
Making the Right Move to a Managed Service Provider for SSL VPN
- (Free Research) Adoption of SSL VPNs is growing rapidly. A sample of areas in which SSL VPNs can help include serving more communities, supporting more access environments, providing access without application and network changes, enforcing compliance, protecting the network, quickly modifying access policies, and ensuring business continuity.
by Sophos, Inc.
Safer web browsing in four steps
- (Free Research) Accessing the web poses enormous risks, yet you can’t afford to be isolated from the internet and its resources. This white paper examines the latest web threats, and recommends four best practices and a layered approach that enables your users while also protecting your organization’s endpoints, network and data.
EcoPaper Customer Success Story
- (Free Research) Access this case study to learn how Ecopaper equipped its sales force with BlackBerry® smartphones and deployed a mobile application called PWAP, from BlackBerry® Associate Alliance Member True Systems, to automate the sales process.
by Jinfonet Software
- (Free Research) Enterprises rely on timely, accurate information to manage business operations, identify risk, improve productivity, and increase profitability.
by Vyatta Inc.
Vyatta System Quick Start Guide
- (Free Research) Vyatta delivers the features, performance, and reliability of an enterprise-class secure router with the added benefits of flexible deployment options, freedom to integrate applications, and the economic advantages of commodity hardware and components. Read this manual to learn more about the Vyatta system and how easy it is to try it out.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.