Topics Related to Your Search
Product Life Cycle Management (PLM)
Product Data Management/ Product Information Management
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
Business Process Management (BPM)
Enterprise Systems Management
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
1 - 25 of 448 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Time and attendance records collected in your JobClocks and/or PocketClocks are easily transferred into TimeSummit software, automatically assembled and presented to you in clear, concise reports.
Effective print security for SMBs
- (Free Research) Analysts Louella Fernandes and Clive Longbottom discuss how integrated print management provides SMBs with a simple and scalable approach for print security.
April 02, 2013
The next frontier for managed print services
- (Free Research) MPS is extending beyond the enterprise to address requirements of mobile and remote workers, say analysts Louella Fernandes and Clive Longbottom.
February 18, 2013
Service excellence and Managed Print Services
- (Free Research) First class service and support is essential in a managed print service, say analysts Louella Fernandes and Clive Longbottom.
September 27, 2012
by Zebra Technologies
Control Access and Protect Assets with Print-on-Demand Intelligent ID Cards
- (Free Research) Fraud and theft are constant threats to any organization. This paper defines how human resources and security departments can print intelligent ID cards to identify employees, visitors and patrons, and manage access to facilities, equipment, and services through a range of “intelligent” access card technologies.
March 22, 2011
EcoPaper Customer Success Story
- (Free Research) Access this case study to learn how Ecopaper equipped its sales force with BlackBerry® smartphones and deployed a mobile application called PWAP, from BlackBerry® Associate Alliance Member True Systems, to automate the sales process.
September 16, 2011
by Citrix Online - GotoMyPC
Citrix GoToMyPCCorporate - Security White Paper
- (Free Research) In this white paper you will learn how Citrix® GoToMyPC® Corporate provides industry-leading security, end-point management and centralized control.
The Paperless Office-Turning the Page on Paper Use
- (Free Research) This whitepaper explains the benefits of a paperless office using SpringCM. Learn how to establish an inbound e-mail address and fax number to capture paper and digital content, and have incoming transmissions routed to SpringCM, saving time and paper.
by Business Objects
crystalreports.com: Web-Based Reporting & Information Sharing
crystalreports.com is a web-based report-sharing service that allows organizations to instantly share crucial business information with the right people - simply and securely. There is nothing to install, and places no additional workload on IT. It improves decision makers’ ability to make key business decisions based on timely and accurate data.
by Business Objects
crystalreports.com for Salesforce.com: Exception and Sales Reporting
crystalreports.com is a Web-based report-sharing service that allows you to share Crystal Reports with the right people - simply and securely. Create advanced reports from your Salesforce.com data. Dig deeper for answers using graphs with drill down capabilities. View, schedule, refresh, and distribute reports online - inside Salesforce.com.
Top 10 Supply Chain Technology Trends
- (Free Research) This white paper identifies the top 10 technology trends in mobile, industrial and supply chain operations
environments and presents results from users who have adapted the technologies to improve their businesses.
The Power of Mobile Peripherals
- (Free Research) This white paper discusses how mobile peripherals help extend the value of BlackBerry solutions such as automate data collection, improve accuracy, and
lower costs, among other benefits.
IBM Rational targets engineering lifecycle management
- (Free Research) Access this informative white paper to learn about an engineering lifecycle management tool that provides comprehensive views into the product lifecycle, and goes beyond data integration to reduce the complexity of this process.
Three imperatives for advancing product and systems development
- (Free Research) Delivering increasingly complex and smarter products in less time and at a lower cost requires new strategies and development techniques. Consult this insightful resource to learn how a "systems thinking" approach facilitates consideration of the functional dependencies and interconnections necessary to produce high quality, "smarter" products.
by Rally Software
Agile Business eBook Excerpt - Build the Right Thing
- (Free Research) Great companies build products that customers love. While this means they build valuable and useful features, it also means they don't build things that aren't valuable. Access this guide to understand how a unifying vision and customer-centric mindset avoids the wasted time, money, and demoralized morale that come with building the wrong thing.
Plantronics Unified Communications Portfolio for Microsoft: Product Overview
- (Free Research) Access this brief product family overview and discover how Platonics UC products are optimized to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Lync Server 2013, 2010 and Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2. Discover how these technologies offer an experience that is more collaborative, engaging and accessible from anywhere.
Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product data Solutions, Nov 2012
- (Free Research) Access this exclusive resource presenting Gartner's Magic Quadrant for MDM of product data offerings. It offers insights into the constantly evolving packaged MDM systems market. Read on for an in-depth look at the strengths and cautions associated with various MDM tools and find the right tool to fit into your overall MDM strategy.
by Quantum Corporation
General Backup Purchasing Considerations
- (Free Research) This chapter discusses the process of evaluating and purchasing backup products. Also discussed are the issues to be aware of during this process, such as recovery deadlines, scalability, security, and more.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.