1 - 25 of 463 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Global Knowledge
SP1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: What's New?
- (Free Research) It was not your typical “Patch Tuesday” on the day that Microsoft released both the Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 and SP1 for Windows Server 2008 R2 to the public at the same time. This expert white paper discusses how the two service packs complement each other by helping keep your PCs and servers on the latest support level.
May 20, 2011
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
New Enterprise Desktop E-Zine Volume 2: User Virtualization - The Final Layer
- (Free Research) One barrier to the mass adoption of desktop virtualization is that users are often reluctant to surrender their highly personalized profiles. This issue of New Enterprise Desktop eZine takes a look at how user virtualization is breaking through this barrier-without taking away users' individuality.
by Celio Corp / REDFLY Mobile Companion
The Windows Mobile Netbook for the Enterprise with Low TCO
- (Free Research) The Windows Mobile smartphone is easily deployed with a wide array of productivity tools allowing the mobile user to quickly respond to customer requests, stay up-to-date on the latest company information or access remote desktops.
by Global Knowledge
New Features and Benefits of XenApp 6.5
- (Free Research) Why should you upgrade to XenApp 6.5? This resource presents new features and benefits organizations stand to gain from upgrading to the latest version of XenApp, including a single management console, policies and GPO integration, HDX capabilities and more.
by Cisco Systems
Security - Pix 500 Series Firewalls
The world-leading Cisco PIX Security Appliance Series provides robust, enterprise-class, integrated network security services including stateful inspection firewalling, protocol and application inspection, virtual private networking, in-line intrusion protection, and rich multimedia and voice security-in cost-effective, easy-to-deploy solutions.
by Ericom Software
Ericom Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Ericom virtualization solutions enable you to administer virtual desktops from a centralized location, reducing the cost and complexity of virtual desktop deployment and upkeep. Supported virtualization servers include VMware, Microsoft and others.
by RES Software
User Workspace Management and Desktop Virtualization
- (Free Research) The User Workspace Management market is generating increasing attention from IT professionals and analysts. This White Paper provides a brief description of User Workspace Management and its critical importance to desktop virtualization deployments.
by ScriptLogic Corporation
Guide: Desktop Authority
- (Free Research) Desktop Authority comprehensively manages the Windows desktop throughout the
desktop lifecycle, reducing the total cost of desktop and application ownership.
by Dell, Inc.
New Deployment Methods for Desktops
- (Free Research) Virtualization and diskless desktops are two deployment methods that enhance remote desktops, offering consolidation with fewer limitations.
vPro Resource Kit download
- (Free Research) Companies need to understand the configuration requirements of remote desktop technology before they actually purchase it. This resource kit provides free tools, videos, and documentation to help you determine the right solution for your organization and ensure its successful installation.
by Sybase, an SAP company
Mobile Device Management for Dummies
- (Free Research) Mobile Device Management For Dummies is your guide to managing and securing mobile computing equipment such as laptops and handheld devices. You get the lowdown on enterprise mobile device management and how Sybase's Afaria solution can help you.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Introducing Dell 12th Generation PowerEdge Servers
- (Free Research) This short video examines the importance of remote server management, especially as organizations expand globally. Discover new design features that enable you to quickly detect issues, regardless of the physical location of your data center.
by Overland Storage
Configuring and Managing Storage for Remote Sites
- (Free Research) Organizations with multiple locations face unique challenges when configuring and maintaining a network storage solution. In this paper learn about how to achieve a successful configuration and management of a distributed NAS solution.
Streaming and Virtual Hosted Desktop Study
- (Free Research) Read this paper to learn what Intel IT found when they compared the impact on servers and the network for both streaming software and virtually hosted computing models.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco PIX 506E Security Appliance
The Cisco® PIX® 506E Security Appliance delivers enterprise-class security for remote office, branch office, and small-to-medium business (SMB) networks, in a highperformance, easy-to-deploy purpose-built appliance.
by Dell and VMware
Extending Benefits of Virtual Remote Desktops Using VMware and Dell EqualLogic SANs
- (Free Research) Virtualization can offer increased scalability, reliability, and availability while helping simplify management and reduce operating costs. Now, Virtual Remote Desktop solutions based on VMware® Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and virtualized Dell (iSCSI) storage area networks (SANs) can offer similar benefits for the desktop environment.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.