Topics Related to Your Search
Remote Access Technologies
Operating Systems and Subsystems
Application Management and Maintenance
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
Enterprise Systems Management
1 - 25 of 468 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
New Enterprise Desktop E-Zine Volume 2: User Virtualization - The Final Layer
- (Free Research) One barrier to the mass adoption of desktop virtualization is that users are often reluctant to surrender their highly personalized profiles. This issue of New Enterprise Desktop eZine takes a look at how user virtualization is breaking through this barrier-without taking away users' individuality.
November 17, 2009
Computer Weekly – 29 January 2013: The end of the PC refresh cycle?
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, we ask if the days of the PC refresh cycle are over, due to declining PC sales, consumer technology and virtualisation. Remote working can be a challenge – but one project manager is doing so on Mount Everest. And we kick-off our latest buyer's guide, looking at infrastructure needs for big data. Read the issue now.
January 29, 2013
by Global Knowledge
SP1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: What's New?
- (Free Research) It was not your typical “Patch Tuesday” on the day that Microsoft released both the Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 and SP1 for Windows Server 2008 R2 to the public at the same time. This expert white paper discusses how the two service packs complement each other by helping keep your PCs and servers on the latest support level.
May 20, 2011
by Dell, Inc. and Microsoft Windows 7
Capitalizing on Microsoft Windows 7 Mobility Features for Secure Remote Access
- (Free Research) As legions of mobile workers connect to their organizations' internal networks, IT leaders must find ways to enhance efficiency and simplify management of remote systems. Read this paper to learn about recent innovations in Dell™ client solutions and the Microsoft® Windows® 7 OS that enable faster, easier mobile access to networks than ever before.
August 18, 2010
by Virtual Computer, Inc.
VDI Done Differently: A Case Study - Town of Lincoln, Massachusetts
- (Free Research) How did one man manage the entire desktop infrastructure of Lincoln, Massachusetts? A near-constant demand for physical desktop support meant high inefficiency for critical public works. This case study reveals how one IT director moved his town forward to a hardware refresh and Windows 7 migration by leveraging desktop virtualization.
by Ericom Software
Ericom Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Ericom virtualization solutions enable you to administer virtual desktops from a centralized location, reducing the cost and complexity of virtual desktop deployment and upkeep. Supported virtualization servers include VMware, Microsoft and others.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
Eguide: Addressing Mobile, Laptop and "Big Data" Backup
- (Free Research) Learn about a deduplication solution designed for remote laptop and desktop data management that can help you overcome today's mobile backup and security challenges. With the ability to search, access and recover content through any Windows, Apple or Android device, this technology can begin simplifying your remote management operations today.
by Identity Finder, LLC
Identity Finder Enterprise Suite 4.5
- (Free Research) Identity Finder accurately finds and allows remediation of sensitive data across desktops, laptops, servers, databases, and websites. This can be performed agent or agentlessly with full dynamic policy and reporting capability.
by Ericom Software
PowerTerm WebConnect - Free 30 Day Trial!
- (Free Research) PowerTerm WebConnect enhances the flexibility and reliability of Microsoft Terminal Servers, Virtual Desktops and Blade PCs. More flexible, affordable and easier to deploy and extend throughout the organization, Ericom's centrally administered solution installs and deploys in hours making it an ideal application for mobile workforces.
IT Briefing: Desktop Virtualization for Mobile Users
- (Free Research) In this IT Briefing, learn how to extend the benefits of desktop virtualization to mobile users. Discover a tool that enables users to achieve the benefits of virtual desktops through laptops. Learn about the advantages to this approach, including improved security and flexibility.
by VMware, Inc.
How to prepare your applications for a Windows 7 Migration
- (Free Research) This expert e-guide from SearchEnterpriseDesktop.com explains how to ensure application compatibility and ease transitions. Learn which steps to take to simplify the move to Windows 7.
by Celio Corp / REDFLY Mobile Companion
The Windows Mobile Netbook for the Enterprise with Low TCO
- (Free Research) The Windows Mobile smartphone is easily deployed with a wide array of productivity tools allowing the mobile user to quickly respond to customer requests, stay up-to-date on the latest company information or access remote desktops.
Symantec Backup Exec 11d for Windows Servers
- (Free Research) It's essential that database administrators have a reliable backup and recovery plan. Download this free trial today which provides cost-effective, high-performance, and certified disk-to-disk-to-tape backup and recovery.
by Global Knowledge
Overview of Windows Search Technologies
- (Free Research) This paper helps us to understand the importance of desktop search tools fit in the universe of Microsoft search tools.
by Dell and Microsoft
Top 10 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows Server 2008 R2
- (Free Research) Windows Server® 2008 R2 is the newest Windows Server operating system from Microsoft. Designed to help organizations reduce operating costs and increase efficiencies, Windows Server 2008 R2 provides enhanced management control over resources across the enterprise. Read the top 10 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows Server 2008 R2.
by Zenith Infotech
Leading the Way in Managed Services
- (Free Research) Learn how Zenith enables Managed Services Providers to deliver a complete infrastructure solution to their clients. You'll be able to realign your staff to focus on more revenue generating projects and scaling business by obtaining new clients.
Managing the Dynamic Desktop with System Center Solutions
- (Free Research) System Center desktop solutions help IT to reconcile competing demands of security with resource availability by streamlining the connection of any authorized user to any application, regardless of their location or connectivity, through a unified system that provides both secure access and the consistent, optimized performance your users expect.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.