1 - 25 of 424 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Global Knowledge
SP1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: What's New?
- (Free Research) It was not your typical “Patch Tuesday” on the day that Microsoft released both the Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 and SP1 for Windows Server 2008 R2 to the public at the same time. This expert white paper discusses how the two service packs complement each other by helping keep your PCs and servers on the latest support level.
May 20, 2011
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
New Enterprise Desktop E-Zine Volume 2: User Virtualization - The Final Layer
- (Free Research) One barrier to the mass adoption of desktop virtualization is that users are often reluctant to surrender their highly personalized profiles. This issue of New Enterprise Desktop eZine takes a look at how user virtualization is breaking through this barrier-without taking away users' individuality.
November 17, 2009
by Celio Corp / REDFLY Mobile Companion
The Windows Mobile Netbook for the Enterprise with Low TCO
- (Free Research) The Windows Mobile smartphone is easily deployed with a wide array of productivity tools allowing the mobile user to quickly respond to customer requests, stay up-to-date on the latest company information or access remote desktops.
by Global Knowledge
New Features and Benefits of XenApp 6.5
- (Free Research) Why should you upgrade to XenApp 6.5? This resource presents new features and benefits organizations stand to gain from upgrading to the latest version of XenApp, including a single management console, policies and GPO integration, HDX capabilities and more.
University of Houston-Downtown Expands Its Video Horizons
- (Free Research) The University of Houston-Downtown (UHD) needed to replace its existing video network infrastructure (MCUs) with a reliable, robust platform that delivered value added features, such as firewall traversal and high definition support.
Computer Weekly – 29 January 2013: The end of the PC refresh cycle?
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, we ask if the days of the PC refresh cycle are over, due to declining PC sales, consumer technology and virtualisation. Remote working can be a challenge – but one project manager is doing so on Mount Everest. And we kick-off our latest buyer's guide, looking at infrastructure needs for big data. Read the issue now.
Remote Access Your Users Will Love
- (Free Research) This whitepaper looks at a set of secure-by-design remote access solutions dedicated to delivering a user-centric experience and making it simple for users to work any way they choose.
by Dell, Inc. and Microsoft Windows 7
Capitalizing on Microsoft Windows 7 Mobility Features for Secure Remote Access
- (Free Research) As legions of mobile workers connect to their organizations' internal networks, IT leaders must find ways to enhance efficiency and simplify management of remote systems. Read this paper to learn about recent innovations in Dell™ client solutions and the Microsoft® Windows® 7 OS that enable faster, easier mobile access to networks than ever before.
by Virtual Computer, Inc.
VDI Done Differently: A Case Study - Town of Lincoln, Massachusetts
- (Free Research) How did one man manage the entire desktop infrastructure of Lincoln, Massachusetts? A near-constant demand for physical desktop support meant high inefficiency for critical public works. This case study reveals how one IT director moved his town forward to a hardware refresh and Windows 7 migration by leveraging desktop virtualization.
by Ericom Software
Ericom Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Ericom virtualization solutions enable you to administer virtual desktops from a centralized location, reducing the cost and complexity of virtual desktop deployment and upkeep. Supported virtualization servers include VMware, Microsoft and others.
by NaviSite, Inc.
How the Cloud is Reshaping Virtual Desktops
- (Free Research) Learn the reasons for changing traditional desktop computing strategies, why cloud-hosted solutions make sense, and how to leverage cloud-hosted desktops for Windows 7 migration, mobile and remote support, and disaster recovery.
by CommVault Systems, Inc.
Eguide: Addressing Mobile, Laptop and "Big Data" Backup
- (Free Research) Learn about a deduplication solution designed for remote laptop and desktop data management that can help you overcome today's mobile backup and security challenges. With the ability to search, access and recover content through any Windows, Apple or Android device, this technology can begin simplifying your remote management operations today.
by Dell and Microsoft
PowerEdge R720 with Samsung SSDs and Windows Server 2012 (500 users)
- (Free Research) In this crucial paper, get an in-depth look at a server solution that, when used with Windows Server 2012, can easily support 500 users with great performance, all while still leaving room for your organization to grow.
IT Briefing: Desktop Virtualization for Mobile Users
- (Free Research) In this IT Briefing, learn how to extend the benefits of desktop virtualization to mobile users. Discover a tool that enables users to achieve the benefits of virtual desktops through laptops. Learn about the advantages to this approach, including improved security and flexibility.
by Identity Finder, LLC
Identity Finder Enterprise Suite 4.5
- (Free Research) Identity Finder accurately finds and allows remediation of sensitive data across desktops, laptops, servers, databases, and websites. This can be performed agent or agentlessly with full dynamic policy and reporting capability.
by Ericom Software
PowerTerm WebConnect - Free 30 Day Trial!
- (Free Research) PowerTerm WebConnect enhances the flexibility and reliability of Microsoft Terminal Servers, Virtual Desktops and Blade PCs. More flexible, affordable and easier to deploy and extend throughout the organization, Ericom's centrally administered solution installs and deploys in hours making it an ideal application for mobile workforces.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.