Topics Related to Your Search
Data Center Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Enterprise Systems Management
Managed Security Services
Application Management and Maintenance
Data and Application Distribution
1 - 25 of 443 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Ontrack® PowerControls™ by Kroll Ontrack
Email Recovery & Management Software
Email administrators and other I.T. professionals have access to valuable email recovery and repair solutions from Kroll Ontrack.
Gartner Best Practices for Repairing the Broken State of Backup
- (Free Research) Backup and recovery are some of the most critical yet painstaking data center operational processes. Download this Gartner Report to learn how to address recovery challenges related to managing data growth, improving service levels, and containing costs.
August 15, 2013
by Raritan Inc.
The Distributed Enterprise
- (Free Research) This paper addresses the added value (in terms of uptime and security) of out-of-band access and control tools for branch offices, and why out-of-band should be considered as a component of branch office networks.
by Panda Security
Panda Cloud Systems Management: Reports Datasheet
- (Free Research) This crucial paper examines a cloud-based IT management solution that provides detailed and measurable reports to justify time spent and show all of the actions you have taking remotely preventing and managing problems.
Service Excellence Comes Easy with Antenna Software on Blackberry Smartphones
- (Free Research) Burdened by slow response times of yesterday's communication technologies, Toshiba America Medical Systems deployed Antenna Software's Field Service Solution to dispatch service calls, help CEs check parts inventory and debrief completed work. The solution had the advantage of integrating with their internal Amdocs Clarify CRM system.
Managing a Factory IT Environment with Intel vPro Technology
- (Free Research) In this white paper, discover how Intel® vPro™ technology can be used to remotely manage and secure PCs within factory IT environments, allowing you to reduce both support and energy costs. Read on to learn about solution use cases, security and management benefits, and more.
Managing the Dynamic Desktop with System Center Solutions
- (Free Research) System Center desktop solutions help IT to reconcile competing demands of security with resource availability by streamlining the connection of any authorized user to any application, regardless of their location or connectivity, through a unified system that provides both secure access and the consistent, optimized performance your users expect.
Top Ten IT Systems Management Pain Points
- (Free Research) Managing the IT infrastructure for small and mid-sizedcompanies is a thankless job. People just don’tunderstand the expertise, time and patience required.Kaseya presents the top ten IT management pain pointsand our solution for making your life easier.
by IPANEMA TECHNOLOGIES
WAN Governance Executive Primer
- (Free Research) Read this paper to learn the complexity of managing WAN traffic is increasing, organizations need more capabilities for optimizing application performance than just WAN acceleration.
Asset Management to Support Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- (Free Research) Many manufacturers are already using Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology to design products, test them and automate their production. This same technology can be integrated with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solutions, like IBM’s Maximo® Asset Management to manage manufacturing assets involved in production.
by Tableau Software
Tableau Customer Case Study
- (Free Research) While researching for flexible and interactive reporting tools, Ferrari and Maserati of North America's were discouraged by the complexity and cost of the BI solutions available, so to overcome with it they deployed Tableau Desktop solution.
by Raritan Inc.
A Layered Approach to Securing Remote Maintenance Consoles
- (Free Research) Existing techniques for accessing maintenance consoles are inefficient and leave security holes in the network. Learn how, by deploying a secure console server, maintenance consoles can be secured and the availability of the network improved.
by Raritan Inc.
The Role of Remote Management in Assuring IT Infrastructure Uptime
- (Free Research) This white paper explores the role of remote management in ensuring IT infrastructure uptime and provides an in-depth explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of in-band tools, the operational advantages of remote management, and more.
The Total Economic Impact of Lumension Security's Sanctuary
- (Free Research) Lumension's Sanctuary Application and Device Control is an IT-driven solution that automatically enforces endpoint security policies. The financial impact of moving from a "voluntary" compliance solution to an "automatic" one is illustrated
CW+: Quocirca report: Predictive service excellence for printers
- (Free Research) Networked printers and multifunction peripherals often require a high level of support and manual intervention. Secure remote monitoring platforms reduce device downtime through automating service alerts, providing proactive toner replenishment and automatic meter reading.
Success Story: Peerless Clothing
- (Free Research) Peerless Clothing deployed its SAP* environment on SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server, saving at least $700,000 compared to the cost of a UNIX-based solution. Learn how.
Manage user identities and access in the cloud
- (Free Research) This paper outlines one option that will enable you to federate and centrally manage fine-grained access policies and enforce them with security services in the cloud. Furthermore, discover how this option can help reduce administration costs, ensure compliance and increase collaboration across your entire business environment.
by Zenith Infotech
Leading the Way in Managed Services
- (Free Research) Learn how Zenith enables Managed Services Providers to deliver a complete infrastructure solution to their clients. You'll be able to realign your staff to focus on more revenue generating projects and scaling business by obtaining new clients.
by N-able Technologies
CDS Office Technologies Goes For Managed Services Growth With N-ABLE
- (Free Research) This case study shows how one office technology company implemented an automated remote monitoring and management (RMM) solution to increase profits and customer value, and discusses benefits as well as pitfalls to avoid.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.