Topics Related to Your Search
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
File Transfer Management
Mobile Device Management
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
1 - 25 of 467 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Security in Cloud Computing
- (Free Research) New and improved technologies can improve cloud security and smooth the transition in your enterprise. Access this white paper to learn how these solutions can allow your business to take advantage of all the cloud has to offer while maintaining a secure infrastructure.
October 31, 2011
by Accellion, Inc.
Mobilize SharePoint Securely: Top 5 Enterprise Requirements
- (Free Research) To stay productive, mobile workers want access to the same data they have in the office—including data stored in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems such as Microsoft® SharePoint. Read this whitepaper to learn the top five enterprise requirements for deploying a SharePoint-enabled secure mobility solution.
by Linoma Software
Secure File Transfer Solution Saves Bank Time and Money
- (Free Research) Integra Bank needed to secure systems with role-based data access. They accomplished this with GoAnywhere Director from Linoma Software. Additionally they were able to automate and secure file transfers, consolidate processing applications and provide SOX and other compliance audit reports. Read this white paper to learn more.
by Accellion, Inc.
Best Practices for Secure Enterprise Content Mobility
- (Free Research) In this asset, learn how secure enterprise content mobility can help give your employees access to critical business data anywhere, anytime, and on any device – while you can still make sure it’s safe and secure.
ESET File Security for Linux/BSD/Solaris
- (Free Research) Increasing volumes of malicious software are launched daily to steal passwords or sensitive corporate and customer information. ESET File Security provides Linux, BSD and Solaris file servers with on-demand and on-access protection from known and emerging viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, rootkits and other Internet threats.
by Citrix Online - GotoMyPC
Citrix GoToMyPCCorporate - Security White Paper
- (Free Research) In this white paper you will learn how Citrix® GoToMyPC® Corporate provides industry-leading security, end-point management and centralized control.
by Global Knowledge Network, Inc.
Strategies for Cisco VPN Client Large-Scale Deployments
- (Free Research) This paper explores the tools Cisco provides to simplify mass deployments of the VPN Client. The two methods are discussed: the creation of an installation CD-ROM and network-based installations. I will explain how to reduce calls to the Help Desk by locking users out of advanced configuration
functions in the user interface.
by Sherpa Software
Archive Attender™ for Exchange - Affordable Email Archiving
Archive Attender is a solution designed to move or copy messages from mailboxes, PST files and public folders. Administrators search indexed archives and view reports for storage and compliance. No SQL database or proprietary hardware required. Offers flexible archiving architecture. Free Trial available.
Five Signs Your File Data is at Risk
- (Free Research) Persistent insider threats and regulatory compliance mandates make protecting sensitive file data a business requirement for virtually every organization. However, the sheer volume of file data and its rapid and continuous growth make it a challenge to secure properly.
by ScriptLogic Corporation
Guide: Secure Copy
- (Free Research) Getting data moved over to a new server is more than merely copying the most recent files and folders to that machine. File security, permissions, shared folders and local groups facilitating access need to be maintained.
by Websense, Inc.
Implementing Best Practices for Web 2.0 Security with the Websense Web Security Gateway
- (Free Research) The best way to address Web 2.0 threats is to combine the best aspects of traditional security and control techniques with new technology designed to address the dynamic, real-time nature of Web 2.0. This paper describes how one such solution enables you to quickly implement a best practices approach to making Web 2.0 secure and effective.
by Quest Software, now a part of Dell
Recovery Manager for SharePoint
Recovery Manager for SharePoint is an enterprise recovery solution that provides emergency access to all SharePoint content all the time. With Recovery Manager, any recovered content can be restored to any SharePoint instance or saved to a file system. Get your business-critical data back online before the entire server farm comes back.
Preventing Data Loss: 10 Key Imperatives
- (Free Research) This white paper describes the Varonis approach to data protection, which centers on the notion of data governance -- a comprehensive means to see, control and audit all aspects of unstructured data access.
by PGP Corporation
Five Truths About Enterprise Data Protection
- (Free Research) How can your business secure data that is always on the move? Read this paper to learn valuable information for securing your data with an enterprise-wide data encryption strategy.
by ROC Software
ROC Maestro for Open Systems
ROC Maestro for Open Systems, a key component of the ROC Enterprise Suite™, provides a very easy method for scheduling and managing workloads, processes, dependencies and events across complex, heterogeneous IT environments.
by CA (India) Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Protecting Sensitive Data and Resources Throughout the Organization
- (Free Research) CA Data & Resource Protection is a family of solutions that provides a proactive approach to securing sensitive information and critical systems without impacting normal business and IT activities. Read this white paper to learn more!
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.