Topics Related to Your Search
Remote Access Technologies
Enterprise Systems Management
Data Center Management
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
Mobile Device Management
1 - 25 of 453 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Ericom Software
PowerTerm WebConnect - Free 30 Day Trial!
- (Free Research) PowerTerm WebConnect enhances the flexibility and reliability of Microsoft Terminal Servers, Virtual Desktops and Blade PCs. More flexible, affordable and easier to deploy and extend throughout the organization, Ericom's centrally administered solution installs and deploys in hours making it an ideal application for mobile workforces.
June 29, 2010
by RES Software
User Workspace Management and Desktop Virtualization
- (Free Research) The User Workspace Management market is generating increasing attention from IT professionals and analysts. This White Paper provides a brief description of User Workspace Management and its critical importance to desktop virtualization deployments.
September 18, 2009
Scalability of 64-bit Terminal Server Platforms
- (Free Research) This whitepaper first describes the test environment and the methodology used and then it provides detailed descriptions of the various scalability test results.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
New Enterprise Desktop E-Zine Volume 2: User Virtualization - The Final Layer
- (Free Research) One barrier to the mass adoption of desktop virtualization is that users are often reluctant to surrender their highly personalized profiles. This issue of New Enterprise Desktop eZine takes a look at how user virtualization is breaking through this barrier-without taking away users' individuality.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
What Type of Virtualization Should You Use For Each User Segment?
- (Free Research) In lesson two of this desktop virtualization classroom, Brian Madden discusses how to segment your users and group them together to figure out what type of desktop virtualization you should use for different groups or users. Then he covers the specific desktop virtualization technologies and the pros and cons of each.
by Dell, Inc.
Presentation Transcript: How to Choose Which Type of Thin Client
- (Free Research) Hear from Brian Madden in this presentation transcript on how to select a thin client solution that meets the unique requirements of your environment. Learn the key questions to ask and answer when narrowing your choices.
by Ericom Software
Ericom Blaze — RDP Acceleration
- (Free Research) Slow and choppy RDP experiences make it hard to work productively with graphics-rich PDFs, PPTs, Flash, etc. in Terminal Services and VDI environments. Today's organizations need to deliver the best quality of experience for the allocated network bandwidth.
by Global Knowledge
New Features and Benefits of XenApp 6.5
- (Free Research) Why should you upgrade to XenApp 6.5? This resource presents new features and benefits organizations stand to gain from upgrading to the latest version of XenApp, including a single management console, policies and GPO integration, HDX capabilities and more.
by Micro Focus
FIVE REASONS TO STAY CURRENT WITH TERMINAL EMULATION
- (Free Research) <span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: black; font-size: 7.5pt;">Access this white paper to discover the top five reasons to stay current with terminal emulation. Discover how your organization can protect against downtime and make migrations much less expensive.</span>
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Canadian Airport Reaps the Benefits of Truly Unified Communications
- (Free Research) In this case study learn how Halifax International Airport Authority, one of Canada's largest airports, developed and integrated a unified communications solution that created flexibility and efficiency for how their terminal space is utili...
by Red Hat.
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Desktops
- (Free Research) This white paper discusses the benefits of virtual desktops over traditional delivery models and reveals the drawbacks to certain virtual desktop solutions that you may not be aware of.
Symantec Workspace Profiles
- (Free Research) SWP is a new software product from Symantec's Endpoint Virtualization group. SWP separates (virtualizes) the user's profile (user data, settings and personality) from the underlying operating system allowing users to easily roam from device to device, work on two sessions simultaneously, or access their profile in the context...
Advanced Virtualization Management for Hyper-V and System Center Environments
- (Free Research) Citrix Essentials for Microsoft Hyper-V extends the management capabilities of Hyper-V and System Center Virtual Machine Manager with advanced virtualization tools for managing storage in virtual environments, automating the virtual machine lifecycle, and dynamically provisioning Hyper-V infrastructure.
Remote Access Your Users Will Love
- (Free Research) This whitepaper looks at a set of secure-by-design remote access solutions dedicated to delivering a user-centric experience and making it simple for users to work any way they choose.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Key Differences Between Remote Desktop Access vs. Mobile Access
- (Free Research) In this essential e-guide, expert Brian Madden discusses some of the key differences between remote desktop access and mobile access. Find out how these solutions use different technologies for various use cases, and discover tools that enable the right remote desktop accessibility to fit your user’s needs.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.