Topics Related to Your Search
Remote Access Technologies
Enterprise Systems Management
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
Backup Systems and Services
WAN/ LAN Solutions
1 - 25 of 478 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Overland Storage
Configuring and Managing Storage for Remote Sites
- (Free Research) Organizations with multiple locations face unique challenges when configuring and maintaining a network storage solution. In this paper learn about how to achieve a successful configuration and management of a distributed NAS solution.
by MegaPath Inc.
MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN
- (Free Research) Your employees in remote locations need the same fast, reliable, secure and cost-effective access to information and applications as your employees at headquarters. MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN is the simple solution. Read this white paper to learn how to MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN means more security, more selection, and more service.
by Epicor Software Corporation
Making the Business Case for Two-Tier ERP
- (Free Research) This expert e-book will help manufacturers analyze the costs and benefits of two-tier enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Inside, learn why two-tier ERP is on the rise, find best practices for sticking with a legacy ERP system, and more.
by XO Communications
E911 VoIP Essentials for Enterprise Deployments
- (Free Research) Deploying VoIP across multiple business locations is a great way to simplify and streamline your distributed network and reduce costs, but how does a business provide E911 effectively across the enterprise and what are the legal requirements?
IBM Complimentary Security Health Scan
- (Free Research) This complimentary Security Health Scan from IBM can give you some immediate insight. Get up to the minute statistics and detailed actionable information surrounding the current state of your security posture. Sign up today!
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Lowering Risk by Applying Consistent Security Across All of Your Locations
- (Free Research) Security in today's IT infrastructure presents challenges to all sorts of organizations, but especially to distributed enterprises. Branch offices and remote locations are often less secure than the headquarters or main data center location. Watch this webcast to learn how and why you should ensure that every location is properly secured.
by CA Technologies.
Hosted ITSM Toolset Provides Key Monitoring and Management Benefits
- (Free Research) <p>To keep up in an increasingly global business climate, companies must have effective incident and change management processes in place. This case study recommends a hosted ITSM toolset that can help you maintain better control over your IT infrastructure, no matter where it is physically located.</p>
by VM6 Software
Distributed IT Infrastructures: Alternative Approaches
- (Free Research) This whitepaper outlines the benefits derived and the costs associated with virtualization in the Remote Offices/Branch Offices, in the classic model versus the proposed model.
by NETGEAR Inc.
Building Mobility into Your Network
- (Free Research) Business environments have become increasingly dynamic and have created the demand for unprecedented levels of workforce mobility. These demands for business mobility require networks and data to be securely accessible anytime and anywhere − throughout the office, as well as from remote locations. Read this white paper to find out more.
by Dell Software
ESG Virtualization Concept Becomes Reality
- (Free Research) Moving to desktop virtualization offers stronger security, less complicated desktop management and the ability to access “desktop” resources from remote locations. In this Quest white paper by the Enterprise Strategy Group, read the research and learn the benefits of moving to a virtual desktop environment.
by Virtual Bridges
Presentation Transcript: VDI in Branch Offices
- (Free Research) This transcript of the video "Using VDI at a Branch Office" , featuring desktop virtualization experts Brian Madden and Gabe Knuth, provides guidelines for extending central management to remote locations.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) E-Series Servers Overview
- (Free Research) Many organizations miss out on virtualization benefits by restricting this technology to their primary offices. This resource explains how you can maximize your investment by deploying virtualization-ready architecture in each of your branch locations.
by Dell Software
Concept Becomes Reality with Quest
- (Free Research) In this Quest Software white paper by the Enterprise Strategy Group, learn more about the benefits of moving to a virtual desktop environment – and how choosing the right tool for the job makes it easy. Find out about a solution that not only makes implementing virtualization easy, but keeps cost low and uptime and efficiency high while doing so.
by Motorola, Inc.
Linear Architecture for Municipal Wireless Video Surveillance Solutions
- (Free Research) Motorola knows how to build systems that meet the needs of Public Safety professionals now and over the lifetime of the network. No one technology meets the needs of all applications. With a portfolio of specialized solutions, CIOs and network operators can deploy the network that is the best fit to locate the cameras exactly where they are needed.
by Iron Mountain
BackupCare "Lights-Out" Backup Assistance
- (Free Research) As IT becomes increasingly global, managing remote offices and data centers is becoming a sizable challenge for administrators and organizations with already dwindling budgets. There is, however, a solution. Check out this white paper to learn exactly what it is.
by Overland Storage
Developing a disaster recovery plan for virtual machines
- (Free Research) Virtual machine (VM) disaster recovery (DR) is a multifaceted activity that fails over a VM from a primary site to a remote location. There are a few approaches to facilitating disaster recovery in a virtual machine environment. Learn about look at the various approaches to virtual machine disaster recovery in this tutorial.
by Hitachi Data Systems
E-Guide: Developing a Disaster Recovery Plan for Virtual Machines
- (Free Research) Virtual machine disaster recovery is a multifaceted activity that fails over a VM from a primary site to a remote location. Check out this e-guide to learn about the various approaches to virtual machine disaster recovery.
Global Cloud-Integrated Storage
- (Free Research) Check out this white paper to discover a file system designed to provide global file sharing and collaboration, centralized storage capacity and easy cloud-based storage - while presenting all clients with real-time common and consistent views of the files.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.