1 - 25 of 422 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by VeriSign EMEA
VeriSign® Identity Protection Fraud Detection Service
- (Free Research) This white paper explores how the VeriSign® Identity Protection (VIP) Fraud Detection Service helps organizations mitigate issues related to identity theft and insider threats.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco PIX 506E Security Appliance
The Cisco® PIX® 506E Security Appliance delivers enterprise-class security for remote office, branch office, and small-to-medium business (SMB) networks, in a highperformance, easy-to-deploy purpose-built appliance.
E-Guide: Securing Naming and Directory Services for Application Defense-in-Depth
- (Free Research) Application security professionals depend on infrastructure teams to build a secure foundation; and naming and directory services are a prime example of where this holds true. This tips explains how Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), helps assemble a solid platform that applications can trust.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco PIX 501 Security Appliance
The Cisco® PIX® 501 Security Appliance delivers enterprise-class security for small office and teleworker environments, in a reliable, easy-to-deploy purpose-built appliance.
by Entrust, Inc.
Entrust IdentityGuard for Enterprise
- (Free Research) As an established global leader in layered security strategies, Entrust offers a cost-effective versatile authentication platform that can help organizations protect the identities of employees and partners accessing sensitive enterprise data.
by Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Check Point Abra: A Virtual Secure Workspace
- (Free Research) Read this paper to learn how Abra provides a convenient secure access to the corporate workspace, while preventing data loss and malicious activity from remote systems — at a significantly reduced cost over traditional endpoints.
by GeoTrust, Inc.
How SSL and TLS Secure Network Transactions
- (Free Research) This E-Guide from SearchEnterpriseWAN.com aims to provide introductory knowledge of the ins and outs of SSL VPN and TLS and how they protect network transactions. View now to learn more!
by Cisco Systems
Security - Pix 500 Series Firewalls
The world-leading Cisco PIX Security Appliance Series provides robust, enterprise-class, integrated network security services including stateful inspection firewalling, protocol and application inspection, virtual private networking, in-line intrusion protection, and rich multimedia and voice security-in cost-effective, easy-to-deploy solutions.
by Global Knowledge
DirectAccess: The New VPN
- (Free Research) This paper discusses how DirectAccess (DA) is a new feature in the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 operating systems that allows users to remotely connect to their corporate network without a traditional VPN client configuration or application.
by Global Knowledge Network, Inc.
Strategies for Cisco VPN Client Large-Scale Deployments
- (Free Research) This paper explores the tools Cisco provides to simplify mass deployments of the VPN Client. The two methods are discussed: the creation of an installation CD-ROM and network-based installations. I will explain how to reduce calls to the Help Desk by locking users out of advanced configuration
functions in the user interface.
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Tackling the Top Five Network Access Control Challenges
- (Free Research) This paper by Juniper Networks describes the top five networking access control challenges that companies like yours are facing and solutions that they are deploying today.
by Symantec Corporation
Explaining How Trusted SSL Certificates and Forged SSL Certificates Work
- (Free Research) Web security relies on valid, trusted SSL certificates. Michael Cobb, founder and managing director of Cobweb Applications Ltd., explains in this expert e-guide how forged SSL certificates undermine the security model. Once trust is lost, business is lost. Read this e-guide to discover why maintaining this trust is important.
Keeping Your Data Safe and Your Networks Connected
- (Free Research) This whitepaper explains "business continuity" which is keeping your data safe, and accessible. It also discusses disaster recovery and the typical and atypical ways of gaining network access.
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.