Topics Related to Your Search
VPN, Extranet and Intranet Solutions
Remote Access Technologies
WAN/ LAN Solutions
Telephony/ CTI/ VOIP
1 - 25 of 284 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by GeoTrust, Inc.
How SSL and TLS Secure Network Transactions
- (Free Research) This E-Guide from SearchEnterpriseWAN.com aims to provide introductory knowledge of the ins and outs of SSL VPN and TLS and how they protect network transactions. View now to learn more!
December 20, 2012
by VeriSign EMEA
Managed Public Key Infrastructure: Securing Your Business Applications
- (Free Research) The VeriSign® Managed PKI service is an outsourced offering that enables enterprises of any size to rapidly and confidently deploy PKI services. It alleviates the burden of planning, building, and maintaining a PKI, while allowing enterprises to maintain internal control over digital-certificate issuance, suspension, and revocation.
December 01, 2005
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco PIX 506E Security Appliance
The Cisco® PIX® 506E Security Appliance delivers enterprise-class security for remote office, branch office, and small-to-medium business (SMB) networks, in a highperformance, easy-to-deploy purpose-built appliance.
by Virtela Communications, Inc.
Managed SSL VPN Remote Access
- (Free Research) Virtela's SSL VPN Remote Access Services provide end-users the security of a completely encrypted network with the flexibility to access resources from any SSL enabled browser.
by Thawte Inc.
Session Hijacking: How to Protect Your Customers and Your Corporate Data
- (Free Research) This whitepaper details the challenges of session hijacking – or sidejacking – and why it is becoming such a prominent issue today, especially with the adoption of social media. View now to uncover the implications of these detrimental attacks and learn how to truly keep your users and organization safe.
by Orange Business Services
Managed VoIP: More Cost Effective Than You Think
- (Free Research) Currently over 600 Orange Business Services customers use their VPNs to transport voice and data. Some use a do-it-yourself model; others use a fully managed model. If you're looking for value, the fully managed approach is the less costly and higher quality alternative. Read this paper to find more details about pros and cons of each choice.
by Symantec Corporation
Simplify SSL Certificate Management Across the Enterprise
- (Free Research) Managing SSL Certificates has become a complex task especially for organizations with multiple locations, divisions and increasing Web-based services. In this resource, uncover a five (5) step guide to help you take control on SSL Certificates across the enterprise and key recommendations.
by Thawte Inc.
Securing microsoft exchange 2010 With Thawte SSL Certificates
- (Free Research) Security continues to be a facet of Exchange technology that must be managed, and your secure sockets layer (SSL) certificates are the key to managing security for Exchange servers. Access this expert white paper now to get an overview of SSL certificates for Exchange 2010.
by GeoTrust, Inc.
SECURING MULTIPLE DOMAINS WITH SSL
- (Free Research) In this white paper you will learn about various situation that require a security certificate that protects multiple domain names, and you will also get an overview of how multiple domain certificates work and how you can select the right one for your business.
by Symantec Corporation
Desktop Administrator's Guide to BYOD - Pros and Cons of BYOD
- (Free Research) BYOD and BYOPC can reduce costs, increase flexibility, and help keep your users happy. But to maximize the benefits and minimize the risk, it is essential to put the right policies in place. Read this E-Book to uncover the promises and pitfalls of these trends and how you can embrace them in your enterprise.
by Aerohive Networks
The Desktop Admin's Guide to BYOD: Pros and Cons of BYOD
- (Free Research) Despite the fact that BYOD and BYOPC can reduce costs, add IT flexibility, and keep employees happy, they are not without issues. Check out this E-Book from SearchConsumerization.com to learn the promises and pitfalls of BYOD and BYOPC and discover how to successfully embrace them in your organization.
by VeriSign EMEA
Protecting User from Firesheep and Sidejacking Attacks with SSL
- (Free Research) This paper addresses the problems of unsecured Wi-Fi including recent security concerns such as the Firesheep and sidejacking and how to protect against these attacks. Learn how public websites can provide security with TLS/SSL by not only harden against many attacks, but also assure users of that security.
by Certes Networks
Service Provider MPLS VPN Security Considerations
- (Free Research) This report explores security considerations for service provider MPLS VPN, and describes two threat scenarios against a real MPLS VPN environment that was constructed to demonstrate the typical attack surface of an MPLS Layer 3 VPN provider network.
by AT&T Corp
Ethernet and VPN in the WAN
- (Free Research) Network-based IP VPN and Ethernet WAN services are two of the most popular WAN connectivity options for enterprises and medium-sized businesses. Learn if one or the other – or both – is best for your enterprise.
by XO Communications
Key Considerations for MPLS IP-VPN Success
- (Free Research) <p>Uncover the benefits of an MPLS-based private IP network and learn how it can not only help you simplify network management and reduce costs, but also prioritize application, create and improve disaster recovery, and much more!</p>
by MegaPath Inc.
MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN
- (Free Research) Your employees in remote locations need the same fast, reliable, secure and cost-effective access to information and applications as your employees at headquarters. MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN is the simple solution. Read this white paper to learn how to MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN means more security, more selection, and more service.
iPhone and iPad in Business Deployment Scenarios
- (Free Research) This white paper will help you learn about great ways you can start integrating devices into your enterprise network in order to maximize mobile productivity. Read on to discover more about Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, Virtual Private Networks, Digital Certificates, and more.
by F5 Networks
SSL VPN for Secure Wireless LAN Access
- (Free Research) For most deployment scenarios, an SSL VPN appliance can provide many of the features and benefits of a special purpose WLAN controller for wireless access, but at a much lower cost and with greater flexibility. This paper describes the key sell...
by Cisco Systems
Security - Pix 500 Series Firewalls
The world-leading Cisco PIX Security Appliance Series provides robust, enterprise-class, integrated network security services including stateful inspection firewalling, protocol and application inspection, virtual private networking, in-line intrusion protection, and rich multimedia and voice security-in cost-effective, easy-to-deploy solutions.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.