Topics Related to Your Search
VPN, Extranet and Intranet Solutions
WAN/ LAN Solutions
Remote Access Technologies
Telephony/ CTI/ VOIP
1 - 25 of 482 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Enterprise Strategy Group
- (Free Research) When you think about identity management, what comes to mind? Probably things like LDAP directories, strong authentication, and Single Sign-On (SSO) systems. In general, these technologies are used for access to Windows networks, e-mail, and other internal applications.
December 02, 2010
by MegaPath Inc.
Making the Right Move to a Managed Service Provider for SSL VPN
- (Free Research) Adoption of SSL VPNs is growing rapidly. A sample of areas in which SSL VPNs can help include serving more communities, supporting more access environments, providing access without application and network changes, enforcing compliance, protecting the network, quickly modifying access policies, and ensuring business continuity.
VoIP Firewall Solution Brief
- (Free Research) Like all IP traffic, VoIP can be prone to security threats from internal and external attacks and application vulnerabilities. However, potential latency, jitter, packet loss and echo due to an underperforming firewall could significantly degrade communications. The ideal solution would provide comprehensive security that introduces no latency.
by Global Knowledge
Overlay Transport Virtualization: An Introduction
- (Free Research) Overlay transport virtualization (OTV) can help solve many of the challenges in today's increasingly virtualized and geographically dispersed data centers. Access this paper for a high-level overview of this technology and how it differs from the alternatives.
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
by MegaPath Inc.
E-Guide: MPLS VPN basics
- (Free Research) This e-guide discusses the ins and outs of MPLS VPNs and traditional virtual private networks. Uncover the differences, advantages and disadvantages of each one.
by Orange Business Services
Managed VoIP: More Cost Effective Than You Think
- (Free Research) Currently over 600 Orange Business Services customers use their VPNs to transport voice and data. Some use a do-it-yourself model; others use a fully managed model. If you're looking for value, the fully managed approach is the less costly and higher quality alternative. Read this paper to find more details about pros and cons of each choice.
by Sipera Systems
Securely Enabling VoIP Remote Users
- (Free Research) This white paper details the requirements for securely enabling VoIP remote users and why traditional data security products, such as IPSec VPNs, are not able to properly handle them.
BGMX Retail Solutions Case Study
- (Free Research) BGMX's primary challenge is having the proper bandwidth to adhere to all VLAN specifications in PCI compliance standards. Desko also must meet even tighter SAS-70 regulations, as well as his bank's internal security guidelines.
by VeriSign EMEA
Managed Public Key Infrastructure: Securing Your Business Applications
- (Free Research) The VeriSign® Managed PKI service is an outsourced offering that enables enterprises of any size to rapidly and confidently deploy PKI services. It alleviates the burden of planning, building, and maintaining a PKI, while allowing enterprises to maintain internal control over digital-certificate issuance, suspension, and revocation.
How to Cut Communications Costs By Replacing Leased Lines and VPNs with MPLS
- (Free Research) Replacement of remaining legacy internet connections with more flexible and secure solutions such as Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), which offer guaranteed security and quality of service, can save organisations substantial amounts of money. Read on to learn more about MPLS.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
New Enterprise Desktop E-Zine Volume 2: User Virtualization - The Final Layer
- (Free Research) One barrier to the mass adoption of desktop virtualization is that users are often reluctant to surrender their highly personalized profiles. This issue of New Enterprise Desktop eZine takes a look at how user virtualization is breaking through this barrier-without taking away users' individuality.
This Is PhoneFactor by Microsoft
- (Free Research) This 2-minute video details how phone-based authentication provides an extra layer of much-needed security by leveraging a device your users already know and love: their mobile device. View now to learn more!
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.