Topics Related to Your Search
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
Remote Access Technologies
Mobile Device Management
Telephony/ CTI/ VOIP
Unified Communications / Voice & Data Convergence
1 - 25 of 466 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by NETGEAR Inc.
Building Mobility into Your Network
- (Free Research) Business environments have become increasingly dynamic and have created the demand for unprecedented levels of workforce mobility. These demands for business mobility require networks and data to be securely accessible anytime and anywhere − throughout the office, as well as from remote locations. Read this white paper to find out more.
October 11, 2010
Time and attendance records collected in your JobClocks and/or PocketClocks are easily transferred into TimeSummit software, automatically assembled and presented to you in clear, concise reports.
by ROC Software
ROC Maestro for Open Systems
ROC Maestro for Open Systems, a key component of the ROC Enterprise Suite™, provides a very easy method for scheduling and managing workloads, processes, dependencies and events across complex, heterogeneous IT environments.
by XO Communications
E911 VoIP Essentials for Enterprise Deployments
- (Free Research) Deploying VoIP across multiple business locations is a great way to simplify and streamline your distributed network and reduce costs, but how does a business provide E911 effectively across the enterprise and what are the legal requirements?
December 02, 2010
Top 5 Ways to Make IVR Work for You and Your Customers
- (Free Research) This paper will help you find this crucial balance between financial efficiency and customer experience with 5 IVR best practices to help you ensure satisfaction all around. These methods have been developed by call center experts with years of experience in the call center space. Read on to learn about the top 5 ways to make IVR work for you.
September 22, 2010
by Cisco Systems
Mobility - Aironet 1100 Series
The Cisco Aironet® 1100 Series delivers an affordable and upgradable 802.11b wireless LAN (WLAN) solution, setting the enterprise standard for high performance, secure, manageable, and reliable WLANs.
Citrix Receiver for Enterprise Apps
- (Free Research) This whitepaper explains how using Oracle applications, Citrix Receiver, and a smart phone, can mobilize any type of enterprise application affordably, overcoming security, usability, and platform incompatibility concerns.
March 31, 2010
by F5 Networks
Enterprise Remote Access
- (Free Research) Historically, organizations have used IPSec VPN solutions to provide employees with remote access to network resources; an expensive, complicated deployment for a handful of users. This paper details how this process has modernized.
Product Preview: Workday Time Tracking
- (Free Research) Workday offers cloud-based SaaS solutions to a broad range of HR and finance challenges. Check out this video to discover what your company can achieve with Workday's Time Tracking solutions.
IBM zSecure Compliance and Administration
- (Free Research) View this webcast to learn how you can improve collaboration with your employees and business data. Find out the key to keeping up with today's fast-paced culture and how you can ensure your data is protected no matter where your employees access the information.
Real-Time Collaboration For Your Growing Business
- (Free Research) Discover how Avaya IP Office – a complete, across the board solution – can help you increase connectivity within your enterprise regardless of where employees, clients, and business partners are located. Click through to learn more about this innovative unified communications solution now!
by Cisco Systems
Network Foundation - Cisco 1700 Series
Cisco 1700 Series modular routers are ideal for enterprise small branch offices and small and medium-sized businesses that need secure access to business applications, network resources, and Internet services. The Cisco 1700 Series delivers fast, reliable and secure Internet/network access through a wide-range of high-speed WAN access technologies.
by Digital Fairway, Inc.
Centralized Management Key to Controlling Mobile Communications Cost
- (Free Research) In this paper, learn why centralized policy management, automated order processing and asset management, and end-user self-service are key ingredients for any organization trying to control the proliferation of wireless mobile devices and spiraling costs.
by MegaPath Inc.
MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN
- (Free Research) Your employees in remote locations need the same fast, reliable, secure and cost-effective access to information and applications as your employees at headquarters. MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN is the simple solution. Read this white paper to learn how to MegaPath Site-to-Site MPLS VPN means more security, more selection, and more service.
Global Cloud-Integrated Storage
- (Free Research) Check out this white paper to discover a file system designed to provide global file sharing and collaboration, centralized storage capacity and easy cloud-based storage - while presenting all clients with real-time common and consistent views of the files.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.