Topics Related to Your Search
Remote Access Technologies
Wireless Technologies and Mobile Computing
Laptops/ Notebooks/ Tablet PCs
Mobile Device Management
Operating Systems and Subsystems
1 - 25 of 467 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Ericom Software
Ericom Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Ericom virtualization solutions enable you to administer virtual desktops from a centralized location, reducing the cost and complexity of virtual desktop deployment and upkeep. Supported virtualization servers include VMware, Microsoft and others.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco PIX 506E Security Appliance
The Cisco® PIX® 506E Security Appliance delivers enterprise-class security for remote office, branch office, and small-to-medium business (SMB) networks, in a highperformance, easy-to-deploy purpose-built appliance.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Key Differences Between Remote Desktop Access vs. Mobile Access
- (Free Research) In this essential e-guide, expert Brian Madden discusses some of the key differences between remote desktop access and mobile access. Find out how these solutions use different technologies for various use cases, and discover tools that enable the right remote desktop accessibility to fit your user’s needs.
February 01, 2012
by VMware, Inc.
How to prepare your applications for a Windows 7 Migration
- (Free Research) This expert e-guide from SearchEnterpriseDesktop.com explains how to ensure application compatibility and ease transitions. Learn which steps to take to simplify the move to Windows 7.
by Excel Meridian Data, Inc.
The DataNAS XP is designed with performance in mind integrating Pentium Technology, Gigabit connectivity and low cost IDE resources to produce a reliable and economical NAS Filer. The DataNAS XP is scalable from 240GB to 2TB of storage capacity and provides unified file data access for your mixed environment clients without expensive licenses.
by Dell, Inc. and Microsoft Windows 7
Capitalizing on Microsoft Windows 7 Mobility Features for Secure Remote Access
- (Free Research) As legions of mobile workers connect to their organizations' internal networks, IT leaders must find ways to enhance efficiency and simplify management of remote systems. Read this paper to learn about recent innovations in Dell™ client solutions and the Microsoft® Windows® 7 OS that enable faster, easier mobile access to networks than ever before.
by Dell and VMware
Flexible Computing: Advancing End-User Productivity with Centralized Control
- (Free Research) Supporting an increasingly distributed workforce can be a huge drain on IT resources. By enabling a customized end-user experience with server-based control of data, settings, and applications, the Dell™ Flexible Computing Solutions suite of products and services is designed to simplify management, enhance security, and lower TCO.
by Citrix Online - GotoMyPC
Making Life Simpler for Remote and Mobile Workers
- (Free Research) Learn why Citrix® GoToMyPC® Corporate is the most secure, cost-effective and easiest-to-manage solution for providing remote access to the desktop.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Virtualized Client Solutions: HP Remote Client Solutions (RCS)
- (Free Research) HP offers client virtualization under its HP Remote Client Solutions (RCS) portfolio, andit includes virtualized client solutions like thin clients blade PCs, blade workstations, VDI and server-based computing.
by Ericom Software
PowerTerm WebConnect - Free 30 Day Trial!
- (Free Research) PowerTerm WebConnect enhances the flexibility and reliability of Microsoft Terminal Servers, Virtual Desktops and Blade PCs. More flexible, affordable and easier to deploy and extend throughout the organization, Ericom's centrally administered solution installs and deploys in hours making it an ideal application for mobile workforces.
by Virtual Computer, Inc.
Security and Data Protection with Intelligent Desktop Virtualization
- (Free Research) The biggest draw of VDI for many organizations is resolving endpoint security and data protection concerns while enabling mobility. However, VDI is expensive to implement and has many limitations. Discover how Intelligent Desktop Virtualization (IDV) can offer the same security benefits as VDI at lower costs.
The Complete Solution for Enabling BYO
- (Free Research) Uncover the details of the Bring Your Own (BYO) model and get advice on how to empower your employees with the freedom of choice without sacrificing security or control.
Managing the Dynamic Desktop with System Center Solutions
- (Free Research) System Center desktop solutions help IT to reconcile competing demands of security with resource availability by streamlining the connection of any authorized user to any application, regardless of their location or connectivity, through a unified system that provides both secure access and the consistent, optimized performance your users expect.
by Cisco Systems
Security - Pix 500 Series Firewalls
The world-leading Cisco PIX Security Appliance Series provides robust, enterprise-class, integrated network security services including stateful inspection firewalling, protocol and application inspection, virtual private networking, in-line intrusion protection, and rich multimedia and voice security-in cost-effective, easy-to-deploy solutions.
How four IT organizations re-define the workplace
- (Free Research) Explore 4 key examples of how businesses in all industries are leveraging desktop and application virtualization solutions to embrace workshifting and capitalize on efficiency and productivity gains in this essential resource.
by Citrix Online - GotoMyPC
Citrix GoToMyPCCorporate - Security White Paper
- (Free Research) In this white paper you will learn how Citrix® GoToMyPC® Corporate provides industry-leading security, end-point management and centralized control.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.