Topics Related to Your Search
Remote Access Technologies
Enterprise Systems Management
Operating Systems and Subsystems
Application Management and Maintenance
Storage Area Network (SAN)/ Network Attached Storage (NAS)
1 - 25 of 439 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Ericom Software
PowerTerm WebConnect - Free 30 Day Trial!
- (Free Research) PowerTerm WebConnect enhances the flexibility and reliability of Microsoft Terminal Servers, Virtual Desktops and Blade PCs. More flexible, affordable and easier to deploy and extend throughout the organization, Ericom's centrally administered solution installs and deploys in hours making it an ideal application for mobile workforces.
June 29, 2010
by Ericom Software
Ericom Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Ericom virtualization solutions enable you to administer virtual desktops from a centralized location, reducing the cost and complexity of virtual desktop deployment and upkeep. Supported virtualization servers include VMware, Microsoft and others.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Virtualized Client Solutions: HP Remote Client Solutions (RCS)
- (Free Research) HP offers client virtualization under its HP Remote Client Solutions (RCS) portfolio, andit includes virtualized client solutions like thin clients blade PCs, blade workstations, VDI and server-based computing.
by Global Knowledge
DirectAccess: The New VPN
- (Free Research) This paper discusses how DirectAccess (DA) is a new feature in the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 operating systems that allows users to remotely connect to their corporate network without a traditional VPN client configuration or application.
by Global Knowledge
SP1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: What's New?
- (Free Research) It was not your typical “Patch Tuesday” on the day that Microsoft released both the Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 and SP1 for Windows Server 2008 R2 to the public at the same time. This expert white paper discusses how the two service packs complement each other by helping keep your PCs and servers on the latest support level.
by ROC Software
ROC Maestro for Open Systems
ROC Maestro for Open Systems, a key component of the ROC Enterprise Suite™, provides a very easy method for scheduling and managing workloads, processes, dependencies and events across complex, heterogeneous IT environments.
by Global Knowledge
7 Things Every System Administrator Should Know about OpenSSH
- (Free Research) This paper will focus on the OpenSSH implementation, which was initially developed as part of the OpenBSD project and is installed by default on most modern BSD and Linux-based operating systems, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Fedora.
by VM6 Software
Distributed IT Infrastructures: Alternative Approaches
- (Free Research) This whitepaper outlines the benefits derived and the costs associated with virtualization in the Remote Offices/Branch Offices, in the classic model versus the proposed model.
vPro Resource Kit download
- (Free Research) Companies need to understand the configuration requirements of remote desktop technology before they actually purchase it. This resource kit provides free tools, videos, and documentation to help you determine the right solution for your organization and ensure its successful installation.
by Dell, Inc.
New Deployment Methods for Desktops
- (Free Research) Virtualization and diskless desktops are two deployment methods that enhance remote desktops, offering consolidation with fewer limitations.
by Cisco Systems
Security - Pix 500 Series Firewalls
The world-leading Cisco PIX Security Appliance Series provides robust, enterprise-class, integrated network security services including stateful inspection firewalling, protocol and application inspection, virtual private networking, in-line intrusion protection, and rich multimedia and voice security-in cost-effective, easy-to-deploy solutions.
by Virtual Computer, Inc.
VDI Done Differently: A Case Study - Town of Lincoln, Massachusetts
- (Free Research) How did one man manage the entire desktop infrastructure of Lincoln, Massachusetts? A near-constant demand for physical desktop support meant high inefficiency for critical public works. This case study reveals how one IT director moved his town forward to a hardware refresh and Windows 7 migration by leveraging desktop virtualization.
by Centrify Corporation
Identity Access Management for Windows Environments
- (Free Research) In this e-guide learn about new tools that are expanding identity access management beyond the corporate firewall to help you better manage mobile device and cloud apps as well as some Windows networking identity basics to integrate Windows desktops and Linux servers into Active Directory.
by Dell, Inc. and Microsoft Windows 7
Capitalizing on Microsoft Windows 7 Mobility Features for Secure Remote Access
- (Free Research) As legions of mobile workers connect to their organizations' internal networks, IT leaders must find ways to enhance efficiency and simplify management of remote systems. Read this paper to learn about recent innovations in Dell™ client solutions and the Microsoft® Windows® 7 OS that enable faster, easier mobile access to networks than ever before.
by Excel Meridian Data, Inc.
DataShare is a dual-function server that performs both CD/DVD File Sharing tasks as well as NAS File Data Archiving. It is the first CD/DVD server available in the market that combines these unique features in one easy-to-use solution.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
New Enterprise Desktop E-Zine Volume 2: User Virtualization - The Final Layer
- (Free Research) One barrier to the mass adoption of desktop virtualization is that users are often reluctant to surrender their highly personalized profiles. This issue of New Enterprise Desktop eZine takes a look at how user virtualization is breaking through this barrier-without taking away users' individuality.
by NaviSite, Inc.
How the Cloud is Reshaping Virtual Desktops
- (Free Research) Learn the reasons for changing traditional desktop computing strategies, why cloud-hosted solutions make sense, and how to leverage cloud-hosted desktops for Windows 7 migration, mobile and remote support, and disaster recovery.
IT Briefing: Desktop Virtualization for Mobile Users
- (Free Research) In this IT Briefing, learn how to extend the benefits of desktop virtualization to mobile users. Discover a tool that enables users to achieve the benefits of virtual desktops through laptops. Learn about the advantages to this approach, including improved security and flexibility.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.